OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

lol u a fool for that one....only reason i want us to win this is because i put lunch on the line for a W against the Nets. My boy at work is a sorry Nets fanwho doesn't believe we'll sweep them.

laugh.gif
i still laugh till this day about that night. But Balkman isn't so bad. At least he is one of the few players on the team with pride and heart.

But with that being said, i hope we lose again tonight. As much as i hate the Nets, i don't hate them enough to feel good for a few hours over ameaningless win, than compromising our chances of getting a high draft pick.

on a side note:
pimp.gif
at the Kicks for wearing the 90's jerseys.

I was so pissed off when we didn't pick Marcus Williams.

I remember throwing my slipper at the television and sitting there the rest of the night disgusted.

Horrible.

I remember dudes comparing Mike Sweetney to Barkley.
indifferent.gif

When was the last time we drafted an all-star player?

Ewing?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I swear man, if we don't get Beasley or Rose, I'm liable to rush MSG with guns blazing looking for James Dolan's fat @%%.

Man, I wish I could GM this team. I'll take the job for free. It just seems like management is never thinking what the fans are thinking.

Man, I just got mad again.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
Lampe....Sweetney

where the HELL are these dudes now?!

didn't we have some other dude named Vranes? or some %%@* like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Horrible.

indifferent.gif

Ewing?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I swear man, if we don't get Beasley or Rose, I'm liable to rush MSG with guns blazing looking for James Dolan's fat @%%.

Man, I wish I could GM this team. I'll take the job for free. It just seems like management is never thinking what the fans are thinking.

laugh.gif
mad.gif

^^thats if we get a two 2 pick in this years draft.

Knowing our luck, we will probably get a 4th or 5th pick.
laugh.gif

But, if we do get a top 2 pick, we need to draft Derrick Rose. A PG will do so much more in the long run than a SF. We already have an abundance of forwards inthe team, we only really have 1 point guard and he is a shoot first PG. I'm not going to count Marbury because i doubt he will even be with the team nextyear.

I know Nate Robinson is one of or better players, but he is not capable of running a whole team on his back, and that is the main duties of a PG. I only seehim coming off the bench the rest of his carer, and averaging a most 13-15ppg, which isn't a terrible career is you ask me.

Here's my pipedream.

Draft Beasley with the number 1 pick, trade whoever/whatever it takes for another pick so we can snatch up Augustin... then trade for another pick and getThabeet.

Yeah freakin' right.

I'm dreaming my heart out right now, though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Horrible.

indifferent.gif

Ewing?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

^^thats if we get a two 2 pick in this years draft.

Knowing our luck, we will probably get a 4th or 5th pick.
laugh.gif

But, if we do get a top 2 pick, we need to draft Derrick Rose. A PG will do so much more in the long run than a SF. We already have an abundance of forwards in the team, we only really have 1 point guard and he is a shoot first PG. I'm not going to count Marbury because i doubt he will even be with the team next year.

I know Nate Robinson is one of or better players, but he is not capable of running a whole team on his back, and that is the main duties of a PG. I only see him coming off the bench the rest of his carer, and averaging a most 13-15ppg, which isn't a terrible career is you ask me.

I think we can get up to number three... if we can keep losing and Memphis and Minnesota can keep winning. He''l maybe Stern will fix thedraft.
laugh.gif

Something's gotta give. The basketball gods have to be bored with abusing Knickls fans. Hopefully it's someone else's turn.
laugh.gif

Oh Memphis is winning?!

YES. Go GRIZZLIES!

We're only a game ahead of them right now. Them winning and us losing would tie us for 4th worst in the league.

Man we suck.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom