OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

^Wow JVG is actually one of the best coaches turn analysts I have heard in awhile.

I have read a lot that you guys wrote about the draft and like many I would take Rose. I think he is the perfect fit for this team if we had the #1 I mightactually trade down. With the mess that the Knicks are getting multiple picks along with a need can't hurt.

LETS GO

nba-draft-lottery.jpg

I dunno if we should take Rose though. I still have faith in Steph
ohwell.gif

here's a vid i found of Rose in some exhibition....just filthy
smh.gif

laugh.gif

That is a given.

but with the lottery
I'm going to break my remote if I see our logo come out of an envelope before #2

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

For some reason, i have a feeling Beasley will just be another Corey Maggette...If we did get Beasley, we would still have Nate Robinson passing the ball around, and you and I both know he isn't a pure PG.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Rose > Steph

Right now.

Of course....Rose is youthier....

Originally Posted by allen3xis

laugh.gif

That is a given.

but with the lottery
I'm going to break my remote if I see our logo come out of an envelope before #2

laugh.gif
Knowing the Knicks we will get a top 2 pick and you still willbreak your remote because the Knicks are liable to find a way to mess up their draft AGAIN.
Donnie Darko, bottom line is we need ALOT of help!

I think Isiah would get assassinated if he didn't take Beasley or Rose.

He plans on somethin funny, he better phone in the draft pick and be hiding out

roll.gif
assassinated? man listen, the dude would not even make it through the actual announcing of the pick. as soon as Stern starts without a 'd.. orb' its
281afxx.jpg
for him. that would be classic to watch though

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I still have faith in Steph :/
It's like yall are in an abusive relationship with dude and you won't let go
laugh.gif

Rose > Steph

Right now.

Man thats a great analogy. That really describes my relationship with Steph 100%. I mean through all this #$%+ i never blame him cause i see him more as avictim that used to be good, and hes still ma boi and i always back him up.

I mean i kind of agree though. I say we keep Steph next year no matter what so his $22 mil will come off the books next summer. But if we choose Beasley orif we our like the 5th pck and cant take Rose, i think if Steph can clear his mind a little and gets a new coach that he connects with (maybe from Brooklyn)and knows the PG position and maybe can get him to have that old Steph mentality (if yalls didnt catch on i was talking about Knick #13 Mark Jackson
pimp.gif
) and also getting his boi houston as a managemnt position wouldnt hurt either.And if we also take in the fact that he would be playing for a new deal, he could show signs of Starbury and possibly hold down the fort at PG, and if notthese always Nate
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

But Yeah if we get #2 or any spot except 1 (and still maybe than) where we can get him, we cant pass. hes better than Steph and yes he is youthier.
I'm no knicks fan but it seems like they need a decent shot blocker than a top first round pick.
I agree that is outr main weakness i think. I feel is we get a top 3 pick we need to use it on guys like Beasley, rose, EG, Bayless, and right nowwith the way he has been playing, Mayo. But if we get like 5 or 6 i wouldnt mind taking Thabeet if he can have a nice tourny and impress us in pre draftworkout. If not we could trade down and get a couple of picks in there and take him with like 10 or 11 as well. But if we get top 3-4 i say we keep it on oneof those guys (preferibly Rose) and than take ma boi Joey Dorsey in round 2
pimp.gif
. Thats what we need. Plus with his and roses chemistry and both of their sick athletisism for their respective positions, D rose will be tossin upally oops to dorsey al day long.
pimp.gif
He would be great energy to come offthe ench and possibly move to a starting center role later on. Although he is a little undersized,he is alot like pistonsBen Wallace. He makes up with it bysick strength and athletisism. And is a furocious low post defender and shot bocker, and he throws it down hard. He plays with alot of heart, but he has reallyno offensive game. he is really a player that we can use and would be a steal for round 2. especially for our team, that would fill a great need of ours foronly a 2nd round pick.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Only reason to watch Knicks games now is for Clyde Frazier's commentary.

Anytime he addresses the viewers as "folks" or says one of those big, arcane SAT-level words gets me laughing. It's much appreciated.

speaking of which...
My co worker said Clyde is trash as a color commentator, and so is JVG...He prefers Mike Breen over both
sick.gif
Blasphemy.

I'm sure your co-worker is a good dude (pause) but dude deserves to be shell-slapped for that one.
a09352b562dec79e5b668e926314f5fb0026e41.jpg

iight you know when you in a dead race vs a team and you need to win cause you are playing the other best team other than you, and you say its a must wingame?

Well we on the other side of the spectrum, but thats tonight. Knicks Heat. MUST LOSE baby!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what have we come to?
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Only reason to watch Knicks games now is for Clyde Frazier's commentary.

Anytime he addresses the viewers as "folks" or says one of those big, arcane SAT-level words gets me laughing. It's much appreciated.

speaking of which...
My co worker said Clyde is trash as a color commentator, and so is JVG...He prefers Mike Breen over both
sick.gif
a4d35ce9eff2cceda87fd79ffc9846d8d1cdb3a.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom