Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

I wouldn't even look at Scott's way in a game winning drive, he is a 3rd string RB for a reason. :x

6 turnovers yet were a few more first downs from winning the game.

Next week's Manning Bowl should be entertaining, liked how well the defense played considering the circumstances.

Last edited:
Wilson is a bum! I actually thought he was gonna do something. Eli, overall looked pretty good. Balls had zip and he Nicks, Cruz, and Randle looked in sync. Them bum-*** Cowboys are gonna self destruct next week anyway. they just won their Super Bowl. But let me say this again... Wilson is a bum! I want Bradshaw back...

Cowboys squeaked by despite the Giants trying to give them the game all game :x

Was just an ugly game and they were in a spot to win, big home game next week, and the schedule lightens up afterwards.

Nicks/Cruz getting big plays left and right and they want to force the run, feel like they waste too many possessions. They need to let Eli win/lose the game.

Neither team has nothing to brag about after today;s game, was awful play from both teams.

What I did love was the pressure from the defensive line especially from the interior, something we've lacked past few years.

Last edited:
OK... Aside from the turnovers, we didn't look too bad. Pretty good in most areas, nobody really got burned and our O is gonna put up big numbers this year. Eli turned into a surgeon in the 2nd half. DEN is going down next week. Let Peyton throw a couple of those wobbly ducks and its going to the house.

OK... Aside from the turnovers, we didn't look too bad. Pretty good in most areas, nobody really got burned and our O is gonna put up big numbers this year. Eli turned into a surgeon in the 2nd half. DEN is going down next week. Let Peyton throw a couple of those wobbly ducks and its going to the house.

True, but our D is riddled with injuries.

Our RB situation is not looking good.

Eli gonna Eli though. It took a bit for him to warm up, but when he did...oh lawd. Why is Kevin Gilbride still our O-Coordinator? He's awful!

Back
Top Bottom