Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

I don't want Garret ever fired as a Giant fan. Lol.

Funny. But you're right. We don't want no good coach coming in, taking his place.

Wow. So much for my prediction... Jerry just announced Garrett will be back for next year.

Last edited:

Bros I'm so amped....this midas well be our early superbowl

Not really sure if I like the team talking as much as they have been. We arent that type of team.

We always did our share of talking but I look at it as confidence and I'm liking the team feeling that way. I think they know they can beat DAL.
I'm just hoping Eli can awaken and light up their secondary.

Can't wait till tomorrow...

Hope you got on more layers. Think it's gonna be like 27 today, mad windy and possible snow.

Weather is on our side, injuries are on our side. We have to win this ******g game and we better show up.

Man I ain't crazy. That's what ima be wearing today, but I'm watching the game here at home on my couch. I always rep on game day. And I'm sure to run into some clown decked out in Cowboy crap at some point today.

apparently not, big break for Dallas, but I expect the Giants to run the ball more with this weather.

I'm sick over Nicks not playing. He hasn't been a star but he's reliable. Not trying to see Murphy or Jernigan tip passes and run incorrect routes. This is real bad :smh:

Our TEs are so ******g awful

Red Zone offense is beyond pathetic

Game looks like we're picking up where we left off in week 1 :x

Back
Top Bottom