Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

Yeah buddy! We got a win, finally!
We tried to lose another one but MIN wanted that L a little more than we did.

I agree, Hillis in 44. Not a good look. I miss Bradshaw. He was a GIANT and if only he could have stayed healthy... Although, Hillis didn't look too bad.

We can beat PHI. We still have a chance with the way this year is going. Everybody's getting hurt all over the league.

Oh no. Nicks is beast. He just had a bad game. He knows this is an important year for him ($) so I'm sure he hasn't checked out. Let's see what he does this week against Philly.

He is looking pretty silly right now after saying a few weeks ago that he can't throw the ball to himself.

I dunno, man. He's had a lot of drops this season, and even short armed a few. My dude Cruz got paid and got over his alligator arms. He has no excuse.

BTW anyone notice Jacobs was the first dude encouraging guys coming off the field both defense and offense? :pimp:

we need offensive line help more than anything, that should be top priority.

Yeah, I'm just tryna find a way to laugh at this terrible season.

Nicks really does look like he's checked out. This dude got Wilt Chamberlain size hands and all of a sudden he's dropping passes.

Minnesota wanted the loss more. Only reason we won. I'll take it.  Hopefully we can beat Philly and at least make things in our division a little funnier for us all.

I was on a plane watching the game last night and I'm happy we won but JEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Nicks sucks. He deserves to be benched or relegated to 3rd WR. Let Randle start.

Hillis was solid but our run game is awful. Can't see us winning more then 4-5 games. At thins point I'm all in for Clowney

No lie, I did the same thing when homie slipped. Using a 4 letter word starting with "F".

Lol, I was at the game but saw replay of that sack and some announcer called it the reach around. Hahahahahaha

Beason and Rolle are playing out of their minds today

Nicks looks good too. Never doubted my guy.

Hillis has been picking up the blitz

Back
Top Bottom