Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

Andre brown compliments wilson perfectly. His presense is sorely missed......but, yes..hes a rhythm back like many others.

What sucks about Wilson is that he actually looked good last week, he was able to get yards after contact on most of his runs.

The problem is the point of contact was always behind the line of scrimmage, the O-Line is infuriating to watch.

Jay Glazer reporting we are in trade talks with the Panthers for LB Jon Beason.

I mean, I'll take it. But really interested to see who we are sending to Carolina....

Jay Glazer reporting we are in trade talks with the Panthers for LB Jon Beason.

I mean, I'll take it. But really interested to see who we are sending to Carolina....

draft picks.

only issue is he's coming off surgery so not as effective right now.

FOX's Jay Glazer reports the Panthers are discussing a trade that would send LB Jon Beason to the Giants.

Beason was benched for Week 3, which was ironically Carolina's blowout win over the Giants. Returning from microfracture surgery, Beason was not effective in a part-time role in Weeks 1-2. He's appeared in just eight games since the end of the 2010 season. He'd be a minimal upgrade for New York's barely-there linebacker corps despite his Pro-Bowl pedigree.

The season is only 1/4 through. I'm not giving up on the Giants ever. We'll turn it around here this week against PHI but I have a feeling the entire NFC east is going to pick it up too. The other powerhouses in the NFC don't look all that either (besides SEA, NO) We'll see in the next few weeks as the weather starts changing and the games get more serious. Our main issue is the O line. As soon as they get it together, it will give Eli more time and open things up for Wilson to rack up some monster yardage.

Not giving up either but if they lose to the Eagles..... *welp.

I thought they played a solid game vs a tough KC team on the road, but the offense just cannot put anything together. I'm all for Eli calling the plays at the line during the no huddle, seems like that was the only time we had a long sustainable drive (which ended in a missed FG of course).

Would be sad if the Giants win and end up being one game back with a 1-4 record (with Dallas playing Denver). :lol: :x

The season is only 1/4 through. I'm not giving up on the Giants ever. We'll turn it around here this week against PHI but I have a feeling the entire NFC east is going to pick it up too. The other powerhouses in the NFC don't look all that either (besides SEA, NO) We'll see in the next few weeks as the weather starts changing and the games get more serious. Our main issue is the O line. As soon as they get it together, it will give Eli more time and open things up for Wilson to rack up some monster yardage.

Considering 2 of the 5 starters had surgery and are in and out of the lineup, I don't see how the offensive line improves. This is not something that happens overnight.

Even if they do, we have had zero pass rush for the past two years. Injuries are part of the game but the Giants don't have the depth to overcome the amount of injuries they have.

I don't mind the move for the LB either since it's an area we lack depth as well, at least the Giants are not just sitting on their ***** *shrugs

Last edited:
I don't know what to think about today's game

Our defense blows and your offense has struggled

This could end up 42-35 either way

Ross out for the year (he's been playing great this year)
Webster is out today
Hosley is out today (not like he's good but still hurts)

We've turned into the Yankees :smh:

Back
Top Bottom