Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

NEWTON 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eli forcing, don't blame him. Surprised he even had three seconds to throw in that possession.

This offensive line won't get any better, at this point you need to find a solution and not wait until another draft.

I ain't going to anymore games....between the Falcons last year and now this I've seen them get outscored 76-0 :smh:

I had to go back to work and heard the score was 38-0. After that first quarter, was not surprised. Feel bad for those receivers though. So much talent and they can't eem get the ball lol

bright side with this horrible start we are only 2 games out of 1st place. we need a few 4 game + win streaks

It looks like not ever getting any production from 3 round+ picks has caught up to us. 

Credit to slipknottin from Giants Forum.

here is the list of 3rd+ round guys they have drafted since then.

Kehl, Goff, Woodson, Henderson, Barden, Beckum, Brown, Bomar, Wright, Woodson, Dillard, Petrus, Tracy, Dodge, Jernigan, Brewer, Jones, Sash, JWill, Scott, Hosley, Robinson, Mosley, McCants, Kuhn.

Here is Seattle for comparison:

Red Bryant - starter
Kam Chancellor - starter (pro bowler)
KJ Wright - starter
Richard Sherman - starter (2nd best CB in league)
Malcolm Smith - starter 
Russell Wilson - starter
Robert Turbin - #2 HB

I cant stand going to Giants forums, dudes are so ******g emotional over damn near everything. I see "Start Nassib", "Eli isnt Elite", "Eli is overrated", blah blah blah threads.

I cant stand going to Giants forums, dudes are so ******g emotional over damn near everything. I see "Start Nassib", "Eli isnt Elite", "Eli is overrated", blah blah blah threads.

Good riddance to the bandwagon fans, those are the loser wimp fans that cry the sky is falling after every loss.

This division stinks though, not sure how this Giants offensive line is going to improve unless they take steroids daily.

Last edited:
There is "fire Coughlin" talk. We all know what that means now...we are gonna beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. :pimp:

One thing I would like to see. Since our OLine is god awful, why dont they speed up the pace a little bit? Lets see some "no huddle", spread Wilson out, ect. Some creativity?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom