Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

I remember when Cox was drafted, Reese was raving about him. Hopefully when Brown gets back we'll have "Earth, Wind, and Fire" pt. duex. I think Bradshaw was like a 6th or 7th rd pick too.

We'll only have Earth Wind and Fire again if this offensive line learns to play well together. They were solid last season but inconsistent especially with run blocking.

The team has holes, but so does every team in the division. Let's just hope Eli can find a way to win a 3rd before his career is over, would be icing on the cake. :pimp:

Throwback.

This game brings back a lot of memories. I was 12 when this game happened, and I was under the impression I was going with my dad and his friends. He had to break the news that he didn't have the extra ticket for me to go, so he said I would go with his friends, but I declined and told him to go. Watching this game on TV though, was awesome. Standing the entire time.

Thanks for posting, oh the memories. :smokin

Young Sean Payton 
laugh.gif

Finally, have to host all day which I always enjoy doing. :pimp:

GMEN have to show that defensive line depth, no idea how this offensive line will look this year, I expect the same inconsistencies to start. Cowboys lines are weak on both sides.

First two games are a challenge, but this schedule overall is light. Just stay healthy please.

Should be a good game. Little worried about our defense giving up too many points but the Cowboys O line is a little weak. If JPP and Tuck can get some pressure, we'll be ok.

I didn't watch one single pre-season game. All my focus is on the main event....I'm hyped for this!

Back
Top Bottom