Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah, that drop must have been pretty limited and mainly people who wanted personals because there isn't really any resell on them. Got my grey/shark skin Yurts in this morning. very satisfied. somehow still understated in the grey colorway. understated may not be the best word but, for a shoe with such jarring features the grey colorway tones it down so it doesn't look as out there.

I was able to swoop from the restock. I went a half size down tho. You think ill be coo? i wanted the shark colorway but whatever

Why are these still sitting? :nerd:

bc there's no collab attached to them

7 different 992s were on the shelf at my Champs. Two of them were good colorways. None of them were made on NB1 by a local celebrity.

had no idea these even existed until now......maybe that's why. Looks like NB is going to splash a bunch of colorways on the 992. so far they've all been dope.

I was able to swoop from the restock. I went a half size down tho. You think ill be coo? i wanted the shark colorway but whatever
congrats. i heard alot of people say half size down on these. True to size worked perfect for me and my foot is somewhat on the wider side.

Lately….
7BFE66F0-B5D3-4D09-B317-720BE3A6C148.jpeg
38B1690D-D85E-4639-ACE6-003DBFA0B4FC.jpeg
5E230A02-DC0F-40E9-9D28-49C3BD4BCF1F.jpeg
7D16D79A-A34E-4636-98A5-02076DBDD80E.jpeg

Getting ready to pay resale. Torn between Salehe green 2002r and the Outside clothes JFG. Thoughts ?
I have the Water be the guide and in hand it's great, but I might sell mine. Haven't wore them yet and don't know what I'd wear it with personally. Might sell them and put the money towards the JFGs.

I'm also torn with the Jjjjound V4s. In some photos they look incredible. Good thing is they're going for barely over retail right now.

I have the Water be the guide and in hand it's great, but I might sell mine. Haven't wore them yet and don't know what I'd wear it with personally. Might sell them and put the money towards the JFGs.

I'm also torn with the Jjjjound V4s. In some photos they look incredible. Good thing is they're going for barely over retail right now.

yea I’m sick about Jjjjound’s because I go through with an order number but they eventually canceled the order to oversold smdh… I think I like the materials of the WBTG but man the JFG crazy too!

Getting ready to pay resale. Torn between Salehe green 2002r and the Outside clothes JFG. Thoughts ?

I always make fun of ol' Joe Stale Goods (and for good reason) but the 990v3 are honestly one of the nicest collabs in recent years. Colors are very wearable but still have some nice pop and variation. The Salehe are just a little too over the top. The more I see them the less I like em.

I always make fun of ol' Joe Stale Goods (and for good reason) but the 990v3 are honestly one of the nicest collabs in recent years. Colors are very wearable but still have some nice pop and variation. The Salehe are just a little too over the top. The more I see them the less I like em.
Kinda how I feel about them. Like I said they're great in person, quality and colors, but I leaning towards the JFGs a little more. It's between those and the Jjjjounds. Only thing holding me back from the Jjjjounds is I already have the Genesis and really like them. People are saying the Jjjjounds in hands are fantastic though.

I really like the WTAP v2s also but they're in another price bracket. Ha.

Really? It's such an overrated shoe to me. I don't think it's even the nicest collab this year, certainly not in "recent years." I don't like JFG or Salahe, seems to be more hype than anything. As far as 990v3's go, I think the Bodega pair is much better and more wearable. To each their own, though.

Yea I hear you on more wearable. I want something with a pop of color so that’s why I’m leaning those two. Although I do like these but can’t find them in a US14 anywhere 🥴
34394FE9-3FDB-41A2-8581-86C3E51CF668.jpeg

I own the salehe and man it's an absolutely beautiful sneaker. I do plan on grabbing the jfg joints soon as well and just like you didn't know which one I wanted first but I'm definitely not disappointed in my choice.

I have both, each has their own charm that stands out from the rest. If you can, get both :lol:

If not, flip a coin, heads is one and tails is another, and midway in the air before it drops, internally you'll lean to one side you hope it lands on in your mind, and go with that one.

Back
Top Bottom