Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just came in
BED8AF19-765A-4727-A53C-0DC2751FC5D7.jpeg
6CCE70EE-B13B-4DBF-8310-FC4A78120B94.jpeg

Can't find the photos but definitely saw a picture with all the lace options.

Now I have to decide if I want the JFGs or ALD brown 993s. Already have bodegas so I don't really need another brown shoe, but they all look so good.

Now I have to decide if I want the JFGs or ALD brown 993s. Already have bodegas so I don't really need another brown shoe, but they all look so good.
You can be like some of the people in here and buy the same color in different models, because they all look good, just check out the grey pairs lol

Once the ALDs ship I'll have all 3 lol. All different shades of brown.

Once the ALDs ship I'll have all 3 lol. All different shades of brown.
Unfortunately, for my wallet's sake, I'm leaning that way also. And I also want to finally pick up some 550s. At least get a pair in hands and see how they are. Leaning towards the evergreens...

Unfortunately, for my wallet's sake, I'm leaning that way also. And I also want to finally pick up some 550s. At least get a pair in hands and see how they are. Leaning towards the evergreens...
evergreens are the best colorway by far imo. I didn't even consider the other colorways (not that they look bad, the greens are just special). quality is nice too. so glad I hit

i wasn't ready for how heavy the 550 is, that's some "thique" leather & quality craftsmanship, i love the evergreen, but the grey is nice also.

Attachments

• 1A50EAAF-32DA-4BD0-99FC-20D2F1D89F89.jpeg
    1A50EAAF-32DA-4BD0-99FC-20D2F1D89F89.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 335
am i the only one who caught that yurt drop at kith last night, checked out a pair of the granolas for retail...
Yeah, that drop must have been pretty limited and mainly people who wanted personals because there isn't really any resell on them. Got my grey/shark skin Yurts in this morning. very satisfied. somehow still understated in the grey colorway. understated may not be the best word but, for a shoe with such jarring features the grey colorway tones it down so it doesn't look as out there.

Back
Top Bottom