Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

14636474-C31F-4D6E-9E89-E7EBB011A026.jpeg

Name a shoe these days that is decent that hits discount. To live a life of waiting for something to hit discount to purchase is pretty pathetic. Things are made to sell if they don't sell and the company isn't satisfied with the result then they are not produced again for a while or at all. 993s are overlooked because of the recent 992 hype but if you're a head from the DMV 993s are always up there. So I will gladly pay what I feel is right for some 993s or any OG NB no matter if it is retail or resale.
True, but it only makes fiscal sense to wait for a non essential good to decrease in price before you buy it especially if you know a decent discount is coming. It's why i don't pay over 130 for wallabees. Now, you have to be able to read the room and see when the tide is changing (which i think it is for wallabees unfortunately) and learn to pull the trigger sooner/pay resell/become comfortable with the fact that you might miss the shoe or your desired size if you play the discount game. If a man wants to play that game aint nothing pathetic about that as long as he knows the rules, plays by them, and refrains from being corny about it. I just dont get the hate about trying to be smart about your money.

True, but it only makes fiscal sense to wait for a non essential good to decrease in price before you buy it especially if you know a decent discount is coming. It's why i don't pay over 130 for wallabees. Now, you have to be able to read the room and see when the tide is changing (which i think it is for wallabees unfortunately) and learn to pull the trigger sooner/pay resell/become comfortable with the fact that you might miss the shoe or your desired size if you play the discount game. If a man wants to play that game aint nothing pathetic about that as long as he knows the rules, plays by them, and refrains from being corny about it. I just dont get the hate about trying to be smart about your money.
Man… trying to get a pair of maple mids last winter was a nightmare.

Man… trying to get a pair of maple mids last winter was a nightmare.
Summertime is best I found. If you are in a snow state like me, it seems like my people in the warmer states by bees like we buy boots. Makes more sense for them in without the snow. So pairs start to dry up. If I see a color I want/need sub $130 I'm carting quickly.

bodega with the 25% off on most items....copped some jjjjound Dr. Martens...ymmv with NB but worth checking it out for other ish.

Back
Top Bottom