Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just touched down. :pimp:

IMG_20171212_190734.jpg

IMG_20171212_190905.jpg

I got my stussy in on Monday. Not sure how I feel about them. Comfort and colorway are both killer but I wish the toebox shape was a little better.

Also had black **** on them from the dust bag smh good luck to anyone who sticks their shoes in that.
That sucks to hear. I got my pair in this week from Kosmos store and they had put the dustbag in a paper bag and wrote a warning of it possibly staining the shoes. Props to them.

I got my stussy in on Monday. Not sure how I feel about them. Comfort and colorway are both killer but I wish the toebox shape was a little better.

Also had black **** on them from the dust bag smh good luck to anyone who sticks their shoes in that.

remy remy - when you actually wear the shoes they'll look fine :smile: I wouldn't worry about the toe box but I understand that it's more important to some than others. Also, definitely hit up StockX about the stains. They might have missed it. You can argue that the shoe didn't come in DS condition when you got them. I wouldn't necessarily mention the dust bag if I were you (they may try and use that against you). Just be honest and tell them the shoes came messed up and snap pics of the stain.

remy remy - when you actually wear the shoes they'll look fine :smile: I wouldn't worry about the toe box but I understand that it's more important to some than others. Also, definitely hit up StockX about the stains. They might have missed it. You can argue that the shoe didn't come in DS condition when you got them. I wouldn't necessarily mention the dust bag if I were you (they may try and use that against you). Just be honest and tell them the shoes came messed up and snap pics of the stain.
Yeah I'm not actually worried about it. It's just kind of annoying. I'll probably try to get something out of stockx. Writing an email to them is quick enough.

V vidiviciun well done as always, bro.
What's the science behind the colors on the second pair?

Ultraviolet meets Infrared Light.

UV.png

How clean is the grey x pink pair?! SICK Bro! Sick! The bottom is pure insane! Remind me of a jar of sour patch kids! ...Sick!

Thanks homie! :nthat:Hopefully soon I can get on MyKoh & Remy level with the photography. :nthat:

Green and pinks are fire. I wish I was as brave as a lot of you. Need refunds keeps me copying catting other people's creations because I can see them after final production. lol

Trust in NB1. :nthat:

For everyone considering their own sour grape NB1, here's my NB1 that i did 2 years ago with the same colourblocking.
_JKA8992.jpg

PS V vidiviciun you are the undisputed NB1 god. Those UV/IR 998s are amazing!

If i am a NB1 998 God. You & Remy are Titans. Couldn't of done it either without 365NewBalance & WistonAndy of the Instagram tip. Those "Earth/Salmon/Navy" (MyKoh) joints are what got me started heavy on NB1 after Asics falled after 2015. Wished I would made this 990vxxx joints too.... Circa February 2016. I believe this was the NB990v4 NB1 color wheel with Sand "colorway"

Screenshot_2016-05-21-17-05-46.png

Last edited:
991AEG braving the bad weather in Germany.
On another note: my cncpts 999s finally arrived. Unfortunately cncpts messed it up big time. Not only did they came without the special box, they even managed to send out the wrong size. It's a real bummer to pay $200 plus ~$50 20171213_145545_HDR.jpg in customs and taxes for a pair im not even able to wear.

Back
Top Bottom