Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Regrets. I should’ve pulled the trigger. SMH.
88F3DB60-2AD9-42D3-A986-899A820DD1C2.jpeg

I didn’t think I’d like the NB1-574s this much.

US 574s dont get the love they deserve. all of mine have come flawless and shape is always nice. plus, you have more flexibility with the color blocking and usually have more materials options than the 998s and 990s.

Received my NB1-998s.
Here’s a comparison sole to sole shot with the NB1-574s.
ED02B6A9-42DD-4A86-8DEE-0C8D8FB95302.jpeg

I spoke to an NB rep about two weeks ago, and they told me they fit TTS. However, you guys said fit big. Now that they’re delivered, they definitely fit HUGE like the Kennedy’s. Now, I know my size in the 99Xs and will be ordering again.

I spoke to an NB rep today, and they’re going to let me return them as a courtesy. The customer service and rewards are just like the quality and craftsmanship (AWESOME) of the company. NB has officially gained a fan.

I am not sure it is your photo-taking skills or your touch in the NB1, probably both. Still this is really really good. I gave up making NB1 coz I can never finalise a design. You make me think again. Or you can just sell me your design lol

Thanks, I have the exact same problem. Reason why I only have 3 nb1 I can never decide what looks best and end up not pulling the trigger. Glad I did on these though it might be my favorite out of all of mine. Welcome to use it! I took inspiration from @winstonandy who used the darker purple with same color blocking

Good Lord y'all were not kidding about the comfort on the 990v4s.

You sleep... until you not sleeping no more :pimp:

I got my stussy in on Monday. Not sure how I feel about them. Comfort and colorway are both killer but I wish the toebox shape was a little better.

Also had black **** on them from the dust bag smh good luck to anyone who sticks their shoes in that.

ahh I think you’re right. I dont follow 990s and just him wearing them and took a shot in the dark :lol:

These are a little out there, but did anyone pick up those Ricardo Seco 574s? If it wasn't for the $180 tag I think I would have snagged by now...

hstdec.jpg

I got my stussy in on Monday. Not sure how I feel about them. Comfort and colorway are both killer but I wish the toebox shape was a little better.

Also had black **** on them from the dust bag smh good luck to anyone who sticks their shoes in that.
The stain on mine cost shoe gallery Miami $30, plus their newsletter 10% off I didn’t mind the minor stain for $40 below retail

Worth a shot. Not sure how that would work being that they’re third party but it’s such a common stain they should be understanding.
Yeah I'm gonna give it a shot. Stockx supposedly "verifies" the shoe before shipping it to the buyer. They probably saw it and thought eh whatever not our problem.

Yeah I'm gonna give it a shot. Stockx supposedly "verifies" the shoe before shipping it to the buyer. They probably saw it and thought eh whatever not our problem.
don't expect much. they are swamped with payouts to sellers and other issues.

Well.....damn. I was just about to email New Balance about the NB1 574s I ordered. I got an email saying that the sole option I chose is out of stock and they cancelled my order. They are gonna refund me and gave me $30 off my next order. It's nice and all, but I kinda wish I had that 30% off code because it was more of a discount, but maybe I can stack haha. I shouldn't be greedy and to be honest, this is the first time I've ever had an issue with something not getting shipped or an order cancelled. I was about to ask you guys how to send an email inquiring just because I've never done it. Oh well, life goes on. Money for 998s lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom