Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My shawtyboo got me a starter camera to mess with lighting, configuration & photo editing. Then I'm going to buy a good one and a couple of lenses when I really become a dad. (Fanny Pack Status) :lol: :smokin
Nice! If you have any questions let me know. I'm no expert but I think I could give some helpful tips.

991AEG braving the bad weather in Germany.
On another note: my cncpts 999s finally arrived. Unfortunately cncpts messed it up big time. Not only did they came without the special box, they even managed to send out the wrong size. It's a real bummer to pay $200 plus ~$50 20171213_145545_HDR.jpg in customs and taxes for a pair im not even able to wear.
I don't get how concepts could **** up so badly
Like how do you send the completely wrong size?

I don't get how concepts could **** up so badly
Like how do you send the completely wrong size?
That's what I like to know too. Wrote em an email. Let's see what they're going to say. Next step: contact deon directly...

Anybody have a CNCPTS x NB C-note? US8 or 8.5, VNDS or DS and all OG preferred. COme get that Xmas cash!! NO crazy prices please

For everyone considering their own sour grape NB1, here's my NB1 that i did 2 years ago with the same colourblocking.
_JKA8992.jpg

PS @vidiviciun you are the undisputed NB1 god. Those UV/IR 998s are amazing!
Amazing. Another 998 I will purchase lol. These are better than 90% of the GR, 998 or not.

mykoh mykoh - your flamingo 998 NB1 is one I used to admire when I started lurking the NB threads. I still admire them as I really do think they're top 5 NB1 designs of all time. If I had the chance to recreate them on that original color wheel I'd do it in a heartbeat. Everything about that pair is absolutely perfect.

mykoh mykoh - your flamingo 998 NB1 is one I used to admire when I started lurking the NB threads. I still admire them as I really do think they're top 5 NB1 designs of all time. If I had the chance to recreate them on that original color wheel I'd do it in a heartbeat. Everything about that pair is absolutely perfect.

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom