Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

USA/UK NB’s will always fit bigger than Asian made.

998’s will follow suit. 998’s and 1400’s fit the longest IMO.

I gotta ask this...has anyone's NB1 from Cyber Monday shipped yet? I'm still waiting and I know most of you said it's usually a quick turn around.

1512842635875313693685.jpg
15128427038471029590393.jpg
First pair of NB1's but not my last.

I gotta ask this...has anyone's NB1 from Cyber Monday shipped yet? I'm still waiting and I know most of you said it's usually a quick turn around.

your not the only one :frown:

I ordered a 998 but I got an email yesterday saying that the blue suede I had picked is out of stock, they said they won't get it back until the 15th so my pair will be made after that

All of mine shipped. One was delivered yesterday (574) from 2day air. My 998 will be delivered today from 2day air, and the other 574s will be delivered next midweek.

Judging from my first pair, the quality/materials are really nice. NB1 options/palette is far superior to NIKEiD as of late.

You probably helped someone that doesn't know. 365 can be blunt sometimes.
I hope so. Yup, I definitely noticed.

I ordered the Tuesday after Cyber Monday and I haven't heard anything either. Surprised me. Maybe they didn't email, butbits on its way or something. I might email them Tuesday just to see what's going on. The last time I ordered it was a 998 and I ordered on a Sunday and I think it shipped the following Thursday. With the holiday and stuff they might just be super busy or something. They are gonna make a liar out of me when I told people "you should have it in 2 weeks or less"

Reactions: You
Quick question,

I’m 11.5 TTS in most shoes with a snug fit

Could I go size 12 in 999’s? Looking to pick up some Hyannis on the after market and 12’s are in more supply than 11.5’s

Quick question,

Could I go size 12 in 999’s? Looking to pick up some Hyannis on the after market and 12’s are in more supply than 11.5’s

There may be a little more room in the toe than you'd like, going up .5.

Quick question,

We have the exact same shoe size from all the forums we both frequent. I went with a size 12 as that is what I wear in nike for most models. I knew I should have sized down to 11.5 for NB but I stuck with the 12 because I'd rather be big and wear thick socks then too tight. This model runs big to begin with so the 12 I have a lot of room. A LOT.

With you being an 11.5 TTS you could honestly fit an 11 for the Hyannis. I tried on other 999s in an 11 and they fit good, a little snug but for the Hyannis you could easily fit an 11. I'm trying to hunt down a red pair and will probably go with an 11 for it if I can't find an 11.5 easily.

Back
Top Bottom