Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yesterday the email for the NB1 points redemption went out and you had to go into the site or the app to redeem 8k points. once you redeem the email confirmation you get is supposed to have the code to use at checkout for the free pair. If you don't see it in the email, go to the points dashboard and scroll down to your redemption activity to grab the code they sent you. thats pretty much it. when they did this in july they had a limited number of freebies, so if you didnt redeem yesterday, you're probably SOL. if you go to the dashboard and dont see that option for 8k, they're probably all allocated.

even though the email shows a pic of the 300 model, it works on any of the nb1 models.

Got the code! Thanks for the breakdown!!! :nthat:

V vidiviciun

You want to sell some points? Lol

I'm down to 40K after using the 8,000 NB points redeem. :pimp:

12-8-17.PNG

These are the ones i made a couple of weeks back

My goodness those are nice. I'm hoping the 574 doesn't fit exactly like the 576 I tried at Marshalls or this could be my first and last pair of 574. I might copy that colorway on a 998 with that perf toe

Not sure if this is everywhere, but New Balance in SF had 20% off everything. I was able to also use my 10% rewards so I got some 990’s for 128. Worth calling your local store.

Did yours come with the black suede dust bag? If so, that's what caused it. Contact NiceKicks asap and complain and ask for a partial refund.
It did. I contacted them...Hopefully they get back to me soon. Haven’t had any good luck with customer service reps in the past, so I’m hoping this goes good.

Which version of the "Cyclades" should I make? I wished they still had Kool Grey on the color wheel..

1. Leaning more towards these..

IMG_20171208_173227_3778.jpg

2. Not sure how the reflective Tongue and Heel Tab would turn out..

IMG_20171208_173832_407.jpg
^^^Bottom one...That 3M tongue gonna make your feet glisten once that flash goes off:smokin

Back
Top Bottom