Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Gentry has 997DBR (8-10.5) and PR (8, 9, 9.5, 12) for $117 plus free shipping. Gotta email for the DBR though.

998DW for $180 (8.5,10,11)

Coupon Code: take25

Lowest I've seen for these shoes. Their other NBs are on sale too

http://www.gentrynyc.com/collections/new-balance
I hate you... I didn't need those DBRs, but this is a steal. HATE YOU
wink.gif
Repped.

I hate you... I didn't need those DBRs, but this is a steal. HATE YOU
wink.gif
Repped.
I just got word the DBR's are out of stock in my size but I was at least able to get the last pair of PR's at that great price! Would have loved the DBR's though.

I just got word the DBR's are out of stock in my size but I was at least able to get the last pair of PR's at that great price! Would have loved the DBR's though.

Yeah I had them on my list for a while. This price made it a no brainer. At least you got PRs. I wanted them too!

Last edited:
Just called Social Status and they apparently still have pairs of Wings and Horns left. Just got a size 10. (704) 632-9902

Not sure if this has been posted if so my bad. But use code FLASH3 for 15% off plus free shipping on newbalance.com

Last edited:
Site wide, all orders
For me, a business day for a response
thanks for the response, i would say its faster if u call and if the shoe ur lookin for is in stock, they will email u the link to buy. I got the 997dbr for the steal. Thanks for the heads up, already repped by the way

Smh missed out and

998bdr and 998dw

But at least the mail man made up for it with this package.

Top pair my beat pair that gets worn 3-4x per week.

Snagged DS pair for 265 shipped [emoji]128588[/emoji]

^Nice cnote snag. That bottom pair looks significantly smaller than the top in that pic though lol.

I'm an 11 and in most NB I'm 10.5 the Central Parks I went with an 11 and they are perfect. Wings + Horns I actually was able to do a 10.

can anyone school me on how to tell when a new balance shoe was made?  i don't see any dates on the inside tag

Back
Top Bottom