Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man got these for crazy cheap Black Friday weekend. I wanna say like $65. You see people rock the Jordan 1 high Blk/Blu with almost anything especially dark denim. well this is the NB version. Dope shoe. Has to be my most surprising cop of the year.

Also the standard pics don't do them justice applies here too.
yes, I also found them very cheap, so I'm thinking to buy.
So I think it will not work with dark denim, why not do any contrast..

ex.

Only slightly NB related, but has anyone here in the USA ordered from Crooked Tongues? 

I grabbed the Starcow 1500 from them on their black Friday sale, and still haven't heard anything about them. I guess there's no tracking with the free ship option, and it says it's only supposed to take 11 business days. No response from customer service. May have to file a PP claim I guess? 

I didn't even end up saving much, its just the only spot that still had my size at the time. Getting slightly frustrated. 

Only slightly NB related, but has anyone here in the USA ordered from Crooked Tongues? 

I grabbed the Starcow 1500 from them on their black Friday sale, and still haven't heard anything about them. I guess there's no tracking with the free ship option, and it says it's only supposed to take 11 business days. No response from customer service. May have to file a PP claim I guess? 

I didn't even end up saving much, its just the only spot that still had my size at the time. Getting slightly frustrated. 

I have heard it can take a while. Maybe 3 weeks.

they take FOR...EV....ERRRRR

Last edited:
Bait has 30% off wit a good selection of NB. Code; xmas30off
Got really excited when I saw the Social Status 1600's on there... but it seems they are excluded from this promo. 
frown.gif

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful day, today and tomorrow 
happy.gif
 what do you guys want for Christmas?

Also, if anyone has a lead on the Gentleman's Pack 1500s and the W+H 580s in a size 13, I'd appreciate it! I need to treat myself to a Christmas present.

Back
Top Bottom