Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

W+H was an easy pass...  was never really a fan of black runners.  A couple of places had them here but I don't think there was too much hype

Beautiful. I had the navy pair when they first came out. The leather on those is so plush.

I'm curious how they'll hold up after 10 years. I absolutely killed mine.

If I remember correctly, the insole is leather/ leather-like, yeah?

size half down if you would like a more snug-like (snug-like because there is minimal room) or go tts if you want the shoe overall fitting a tad loose.

Thank you! Do you know if they stretch out or something after wearing them for awhile? Looks like the only way i'll know is if i try on a pair myself

Slamjam's shipping was ridiculously fast. Ordered friday night, shipped yesterday, arrived today. 

The "Tour de Miami"s are really nice. Reflective panels too, didn't even know that before.

Slamjam's shipping was ridiculously fast. Ordered friday night, shipped yesterday, arrived today. 

The "Tour de Miami"s are really nice. Reflective panels too, didn't even know that before.

Did you stay TTS with them? Looking at picking up a pair myself

Did you stay TTS with them? Looking at picking up a pair myself
That night the Dali's were a priority for me, so they only had a US10 left. I am normally a US9.5 and sadly they are too big. I like a snug fit, so I might have even gone down to a US9. 

I asked earlier though and someone replied that I should go TTS. 

That night the Dali's were a priority for me, so they only had a US10 left. I am normally a US9.5 and sadly they are too big. I like a snug fit, so I might have even gone down to a US9. 

I asked earlier though and someone replied that I should go TTS. 

Thanks, I'll stick TTS then.

Hi everyone ! 

Need your help guys !

I'm hardly looking for a NB M997NV in 8.5 US. Do you know where i can search that ?

Cheers !

what do you think of this colorway 577? look good?

They will match well with a pair of jeans?

Last edited:
Whew grabbed my size in the w+h nbs. If anyone in so cal still looking. Millennium on inglewood has a couple sizes left. For sure they have a 7 and a 9

Today...

what do you think of this colorway 577? look good?

They will match well with a pair of jeans?

Man got these for crazy cheap Black Friday weekend. I wanna say like $65. You see people rock the Jordan 1 high Blk/Blu with almost anything especially dark denim. well this is the NB version. Dope shoe. Has to be my most surprising cop of the year.

Also the standard pics don't do them justice applies here too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom