Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Shoe jockey is legit. I actually know dude from a long while ago he's an nTer. Don't know if he's still on here but his site has been around forever.

Good to see people helping each other out on these GR releases, lurkers or not, keeping the thread alive is what keeps us coming back.

As far as the guy asking for sizing, like Bsox says, all his pairs are 10.5, regardless of model, mine are the same case but I've learned the hard way. Most importantly, I'd say if you want the 1700 or a uk (new shape v old shape), I'd do the following:

1700: go down 0.5 size so TTS is 10.5--> 10

New UK 577: go up 0.5 size, I have the farmers market in 10.5, tight but I have the autobahns in 11 and theyre perfect

Old UK 577: go TTS or even consider 0.5, this will come almost interchangeable if you get deep into this nb thing as you might have to settle on one or the other.

Asian 577: I own no pairs but I heard, do not size up, go tts if not size down, the huge toebox gives a lot of room.

1. suggestion, go to a footlocker, try on the 574 and then move onto other models, are there any specifics you are looking into?

anyone seen any burn rubber 577 joe louis' on any kind of discount?

copped TWO pairs in my normal TTS 9 on release day and I'm literally swimmin in them...but....I love them so much that I'm lookin for a smaller size 8-8.5 that'll hopefully be more comfortable...if anyone knows good places to cop or can hook it up LMK!!!
check pm

Man... I hope you guys ordering from that link double check with shoejocky's info emails to make sure you're not getting the 1300, thinking its the 998 Pool Blue. On the main page it has the "1300" listed under the 998LL's description and priced at $159 which is the standard retail price currently on it...

If you browse ebay listings, that grey national park 1300 is listed around 119-124, while the 998LL "pool blue" is listing between 160-170. 

Just saying... if you wanted that 1300 you'll be happy, but if you think you're getting the 998 pool blue, you just might be pretty damn disappointed.

Gonna be interesting to see how many of you receive a pair of 1300s
laugh.gif

Yeah, if the shoe is already discounted, the code probably won't work. 
I experimented a little and it worked with some discounted shoes, but only those that are still around $100 with the discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom