Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1600's are just butt ugly in general. Horrible shape, etc. But, this has been rambled about for some time here.
laugh.gif
Nahhh man the Daytona's were nice and the UBIQ's were... okay. The silhouette isn't HORRIBLE, but yeah NB obviously has better.

^ No idea man.  Whatever they are, they'll probably be the subject of a sneakersteal or kicksdeals tweet eventually.  

Could someone kindly give a general and quick break down of the NBs and the models?  Thanks.  To my knowledge, these are made in the USA, but I also realized, some are made in the UK?

Hate the 1600, it's like the ugly brother of the 1500. Has nicekicks ever done a decent collab lol, Matt halfhil is a fail

those my oh my weren't even a collab lol they were just a ID shoe that nicekicks tried to sell us lololol
Yeah... I thought that was pretty weak, and I live a few minutes from the shop.

Walter's did something similar a while back... http://sneakernews.com/2012/11/26/dj-mars-x-walters-x-new-balance-574-holiday-pack/

Not hating on the looks of any of these particular kicks or the fact that a shop might want to throw their flavor on something, but nobody should act like they're a true collaboration or really limited. Maybe it's just me, but it all seems a little misleading. I've never seen it mentioned by the "creators" that these are simply IDs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom