Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn them pool blues are dirt magnets, i put them on and stepped out of my car and tapped the curb and them ***** turned black

Thinking about picking up the new "Barbershop's" that just released. They kind of remind me of the "Kennedy's" but not quite :\

anybody please?
This is a pretty general question you're asking... There are specific models that are predominantly USA made, some UK, some mixed put together from Asia factories... There are OG releases on the same models that are from the different countries, recent ones that are now from Asia factories.

Refer to this chart for some general idea and ask something more specific and you'll get more specific responses.

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/9000#post_17335930

Last edited:

damn them pool blues are dirt magnets, i put them on and stepped out of my car and tapped the curb and them ***** turned black
Man, I was afraid of that! My tannery mints do the same, it's like walking in glass with them lol. That light suede is definitely high maintenance. Still a beautiful GR, need to grab mine soon.

Blue Tab 1400's

This is a pretty general question you're asking... There are specific models that are predominantly USA made, some UK, some mixed put together from Asia factories... There are OG releases on the same models that are from the different countries, recent ones that are now from Asia factories.

Refer to this chart for some general idea and ask something more specific and you'll get more specific responses.

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/9000#post_17335930
Thank you for taking the time.  I don't know if I am considered wide, but I suppose so.  I know there's a difference in terms of looks, but would like some guidance and suggestion with feel and comfort.

Dress Shoes: 10.5

AJ 3, V: 10.5
AM 90: 11

AM 1: 10.5

Nike Lunar: 10.5

Dunks: 11

I am in the 10.5-11 range.

You have 0 options near you to just try a GR model on?

peoples feet are different. go TTS and see how that works.
I'm just trynna ask about the difference between the models.  Kinda like how people ask about the difference between AM 90s and AM 1s.  Yes, there aren't too many NBs around me, which is why I am asking.  I am just asking for genuine input, that's all.  I'm not asking for hype, but for people that have bought NBs time and time again, aren't they capable of telling the differences and what not?  

I'm just trynna ask about the difference between the models.  Kinda like how people ask about the difference between AM 90s and AM 1s.  Yes, there aren't too many NBs around me, which is why I am asking.  I am just asking for genuine input, that's all.  I'm not asking for hype, but for people that have bought NBs time and time again, aren't they capable of telling the differences and what not?  
Is it that hard to google "new balance sizing"? and Im positive there's a guide in this thread. Plus eveyones foot is different...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom