Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wow man, calm down. I'm just giving you advice, and in the long run saving you time and other people telling you the same thing. You should be saying 'thank you' not 'you're welcome.' And if you think sending me a link on a shoe gets you some sort of credit or thank you, then I'm sorry but you're wrong. Just don't post that many in a row, that's alt
if you didnt get the memo, your not a mod. so piss off and stay on topic.  my posts are on topic, and i sure as hell could keep them to byself but i am here posting and giving everyone a heads up. i havent you post anything worth anything on this thread.

Wow man. So that's what you're going to do? Post every link on the Internet of New Balances, and claim to be helping everybody. You haven't been in this thread very long I've noticed, so you might not understand how this works. But we all get a long here so don't come in here and start acting high and mighty because you typed "New Balance" into Google and clicked on the "Shopping" tab and copy and pasted the first ten links. Yes, some people might like it but just do it all in one post and there won't be a problem. And no I'm not a mod, but I don't need to be a mod to give you advice on how the thread is ran. Anybody in here can tell you that's how it's done. Granted some people don't want to start anything, and I admire that because I'm not one of those people. You aren't going to get an attitude with me when all I wanted to do is help in the first place.

So you decide on how you want to continue your posting in this thread because I guarantee if you keep this up, you won't be here for very long. But hey, that's your choice not mine, because as you pointed out, I'm not a mod.

And I don't speak for everybody but if you're going to act like this then don't bother sending me any more messages. It isn't worth all the self-proclaiming that comes with it.

Last edited:
come'on. mickey & minnie limited edition NB sneaks. his and hers. you and your girl walking around WDW in some NB x Disney x Jeremy Scott 574s w/ Mickey Mouse ears ?!?!

hypebeasts where you @ !?!
Going back a few pages here.

I'm not saying these have to be Jeremy Scott joints, but there's certainly some potential for a cool colorway. Disney is a huge company, with tons of sub-brands and characters, and has tons of potential for some excellent themed lifestyle shoes.

(This is coming from a biased Disney fan. I can understand how people would just see this as some Mickey Mouse ish.)

Just one example. "Remy" from Ratatouille. Longhair blue suede, pink accents. Done.

Last edited:
Here is another pic of those 999's. Absolutely love them. Definitely grabbing a pair on release & another if I can get 'em discounted. I'm a sucker for royal cw's.
Edit: If this pic was posted previously, my b. Didn't recognize it when I found it.
damn those are so dope... these are coming out in the US this Spring? It kinda strangely reminds me of a mash-up of the Concepts S.E.A.L. and the RF Steel Blue 999's.

Question guys: Haven't done much searching as of yet, but have an opportunity to grab the Mita/Whiz 1700's that dropped last summer for 250. Thoughts? I know its 100 over retail, but most on feebay are around the 285-300 price point. Just curious if any of you have seen them go for cheaper?

temper temper. your multiple posts display like spam. is it really that hard to keep it in one post? those four in a row are all from the same site. in any case, im sure people appreciate the heads up.
He gotsta get dat post count up!!!! 

Forreal tho man

speaking of beautiful. someone find me a pair of these!
tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

I. NEED. DEEZ. 

Going back a few pages here.

I'm not saying these have to be Jeremy Scott joints, but there's certainly some potential for a cool colorway. Disney is a huge company, with tons of sub-brands and characters, and has tons of potential for some excellent themed lifestyle shoes.

(This is coming from a biased Disney fan. I can understand how people would just see this as some Mickey Mouse ish.)

Just one example. "Remy" from Ratatouille. Longhair blue suede, pink accents. Done.

hey gtfan712, in a perfect world, nb x disney collabs would come out in cw's "inspired" by disney characters like the example you used with lemy and the shoe would look like what you displayed. this would be almost like how bait x asics "olympic rings" pack they made it come off as if they were inspired by marvel comic-book characters (whether they actually were or not...who knows):

...but in reality, i think we both know that the disney x nb collabs will probably have really tacky designs (esp. if the current mickey and minnie mouse examples is foreshadowing what's still to come)...

Question guys: Haven't done much searching as of yet, but have an opportunity to grab the Mita/Whiz 1700's that dropped last summer for 250. Thoughts? I know its 100 over retail, but most on feebay are around the 285-300 price point. Just curious if any of you have seen them go for cheaper?
idk about cheaper but I know where you are trying to get them, they were a priority at one but they've become a pair that I get if I have some extra loot around, I think it's the cheapest unless you haggle a reseller well

my local spot has the 1300ER for $155 but i think there's a 20% off sale going on, just not sure if it applies to new releases. if anyone needs a proxy lmk. BUT i will say that after seeing them in person, they weren't that impressive. blog photos definitely make the shoe pop more than the actual shoe.

...but in reality, i think we both know that the disney x nb collabs will probably have really tacky designs (esp. if the current mickey and minnie mouse examples is foreshadowing what's still to come)...
Unfortunately, that's what I'm thinking as well.

Wanna get both the red and blue 999s. They both look beautiful. That black/blue 1500 doesn't look too bad either.

Those blue 999's are dope. Gonna try to cop those when they release

It's my first post here the the NB thread so guess I'll share some pics :smile:

Hanons...stop it man. I refuse to pay the reseller prices on these in my size but I want them.

That d*** Hanon 1500. A truly beautiful shoe, and spot on with quality as well. And, sadly, the ONLY pair of NB that I wanted during 2012 but haven't yet copped. A Feebay seller that I have done some business with in the past says he has a couple of pairs coming in good sizes, but not sure what he will ask for them. I am thinking up to $275, I'll grab em. Anyone have any thoughts on price?

FOUND some NB x WNYC mt580 sz 8 and NB x Staple 577 black pigeon sz 9 from a seller with a half decent starting price. PM me if you're interested and i'll hook you up with him.

I'd pay 225 for those Hanons, not sure I'd go much higher than that. Heck when I got my West NYCs I only paid 225 for them and that was the shoe I wanted most last year.

Definitely looking forward to the blue and red 999s that are for spring. Both CWs are clean. Just can't see paying $159.99 plus s/h that seller has got them at on feebay. This is a GR release, correct?

Back
Top Bottom