Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

is it just me, but does anyone else wish nb would do a year of the snake treatment on a different/another silo than just the 574? not sayin' they should go nuts on various models like nike (hell, kobe 8's alone has 3 versions by itself), but i'm just sayin'...

^^ please check the thread as this has been posted a page or two back, thanks for the info..

hate to see the 1300er at 160 when bnib sold it cheaper, more places will get these and hopefully be at 130$
They will be able to be had for cheaper for sure down the line. Let everyone get their stock in. Some places will likely be selling them for less than $160. Like most other recent 1300 releases there will be chances to grab them on sale at some point as well (although usually not FSR's)

Im going to hold out until I can get them for <$130. Def do want them tho....1300's 
smokin.gif

is it just me, but does anyone else wish nb would do a year of the snake treatment on a different/another silo than just the 574? not sayin' they should go nuts on various models like nike (hell, kobe 8's alone has 3 versions by itself), but i'm just sayin'...
Not just you. On previous pages I've stated that I wish they would make use of more of their models for these type of releases. 574s saturate the market and I'd love to see 1300, 996, 998, 1500 get more use than it is.

what do u guys think?
[h3] [/h3][h3]New Balance and Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Announce Multi-Year Strategic Alliance[/h3]
full article: http://www.eatsleeprundisney.com/2013/01/new-balance-and-walt-disney-parks-and.html
I was wondering how long it would be until a sneaker company partnered with Disney. I've never seen so many brand new pairs of running shoes in one place like I do at WDW. There's so much potential in this partnership.

I'm looking forward to some Classics collaborations. There could be some cool colorways if they moved away from Mickey and Minnie.

There could be some cool colorways if they moved away from Mickey and Minnie.

come'on. mickey & minnie limited edition NB sneaks. his and hers. you and your girl walking around WDW in some NB x Disney x Jeremy Scott 574s w/ Mickey Mouse ears ?!?!

hypebeasts where you @ !?!

Last edited:
i dont mind the 574s always being the year ofs, i just wish it was less emphasis on the animal print. maybe some do a small section of the shoe, dont cover the whole damn shoe. btw js x mickey comment is fing fantastic

Heads up!

Anyone looking for the 30th Anniversary

M990GRY  in size 9 & 11

NRML has them for $195-$200.  To get the $5 off you have to be a first time customer.  Sign up, register and you get 100 point worth $5.  You also get an extra 180 points to use later just for buying the 990's.  Wish I had the extra bread to cop a pair.

Link below:

http://nrml.ca/new-balance-m990gry-grey-white.html

and dude you can use gmail to make free international calls... what!!  Just called canada over gmail. haha

Still no dates yet one either one of them, but I'm definitely getting the blue ones. Spring is looking like the season of blue for me: blue 1500s, blue 999s, and blue Jordan 1s.

Yeah I saw those on the bay too, I am always suspicious of taipei/china sellers but I will be checking for them as they hit retailers.

Thanks for the link, but I missed out too. I have a pair of 990s I'm looking at but I just don't know if it's worth the money. Are they that nice?
they are more historical than anything.. to me its too similiar to the 574 (sorry for saying that), but they dont catch me like they should.. and Ive been into new balances for a long time.

Yeah I saw those on the bay too, I am always suspicious of taipei/china sellers but I will be checking for them as they hit retailers.

i concur. stay patient. they will release when they release. outside of known retailers i'd stay away from sellers who have stock photos cause anyone can get them from anywhere. if i buy on ebay i have to see actual photos of the shoe i will be buying and receiving or else i'm not bidding(buying). i just don't trust anyone... especially from china (even tho i'm chinese)

got a word from feature that they will be having a restock of 996er by the end of the month. damage is $140 + shipping. im still feeling them even though theres a release of M1300er (feature also has them for $165).

so anyone here knows where to get the 996er at a cheaper price that ships international?
you need to give it time. Feature usually recieves shoes early, sometimes even as far as a month ahead before they see a wider release.  And everywhere else they release will be cheaper.. Feature grabs you upfront, if you want to have the shoes before everyone else gets them.. So if you want them, get them from feature.. If not I'd suggest holding out for a month or two.

ABC kicks is legit. Ive bought from them in the past... luckily ebay purchases are all covered, paypal has a great coverage program. you really have nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom