Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

kicks504 - id suggest you get some NB GRs first to see how you like them. if you're a NB head... you'll find that you like the GRs more than the hyped up collabs

im sure just about everyone has a mix of GRs and collabs. but don't buy the hype.
so true. NB offers such a great collection of GR's.. All in all, new balances are rare. Even some of the GRs can be a challenge to find at times.

That 373 banana toe 
mean.gif

...thanks for the links tho. good lookin' out for those interested. repped

@shanghaishark11 thanks for posting that and @feelingood I appreciate the PM. Mad I missed them, but THANK YOU SIR!! It was really appreciated!

Thanks for the link, but I missed out too. I have a pair of 990s I'm looking at but I just don't know if it's worth the money. Are they that nice?

I haven't seen them in person, but they look amazing. However, its already  180 shoe(and I am sure worth that price), I can't see paying $400. I will have to continue to hunt and/or grab the Navy pair without hesitating this time!!

Can someone who own pairs of 998 and US 996 give me a direct comparison of sizing between the two. Do they feel the same or does one run a bit smaller/larger? Thanks

Finally got my 996 Denim Blues and I love them but they're too big.  The made in the USA New Balance all seem to run a .5 size big.  Good thing I bought them from Nordstrom and they already set up my free exchange for a 9.5!

I GOT A PAIR OF 999

AND THE BURN RUBBER WHITE COLLAR (THANKS KIP2MYLOU)

IDK IF I SHOULD TRY FOR OTHER COLORS IN DA MODEL ( ML99BGY TO SUB MY AM95 NEONS OR

OR

M996 PIGKIN JAWNZ

OR

WAIT OUT FOR THOSE CURRY 1500

OTHER NOTABLES

WOULD BE THEM DAMB 998 GNR I CANT FIND FOR A DECENT PRICE

OR THOSE NAVY 998 ON JCREW

THOUGHTS?

got a word from feature that they will be having a restock of 996er by the end of the month. damage is $140 + shipping. im still feeling them even though theres a release of M1300er (feature also has them for $165).

so anyone here knows where to get the 996er at a cheaper price that ships international?

I GOT A PAIR OF 999

IDK IF I SHOULD TRY FOR OTHER COLORS IN DA MODEL ( ML99BGY TO SUB MY AM95 NEONS OR

OR

M996 PIGKIN JAWNZ

OR

OTHER NOTABLES

THOUGHTS?
those M1500 TWS Burnt Orange (or what they call curry) is a nice pair to have. You may want to see the M1500 Gray/White too. Looks clean and simple. I think they are both be released next month.

go easy on the caps lock though. cheers 

Just getting in to New Balance so don't blast me
smile.gif
I'm getting way to tired of missing out on Nike "limited" releases, never wore them either. I really like NB because there aren't any repeated CWs and the hype isn't anywhere near Nike/Js. My experience is that NBs are wide? True? How do releases work? Thanks..
We wont. But dont go for the New Balance because you are looking for non repeating colorways because believe me you will see alot of repeated colors for new balance. gray is a common one. sometimes you would see a very good release that is only with one plain color. but in my opinion, thats wat set apart from other shoe brands. there is something in NB that makes it unique with just a simple colorway. 

And i would agree with Dia, even the GRs are better than the colabs/special releases (which is being hyped). I had my 1st 420s, and still as comfy as the day I bought them.

The only issue i think would be the sizing on different models, 420s are narrow. While 574s have a little more on the toebox. And sometimes it depends on where it is made, from my understanding we have US, England and Asia made NBs.

I GOT A PAIR OF 999

OR

M996 PIGKIN JAWNZ

OR

OTHER NOTABLES

THOUGHTS?

those M1500 TWS Burnt Orange (or what they call curry) is a nice pair to have. You may want to see the M1500 Gray/White too. Looks clean and simple. I think they are both be released next month.

go easy on the caps lock though. cheers 

THANKS BRO ILL TAKE A LOOK AT DA GREY.WHITE 1500S TOO

I'm still new to NT but love new balance. I find most times I like the GRs more than the collab's. The quality of nb's compared to other brands are heads and shoulders above the rest, especially ones made in US or UK. I will agree with other NT'ers, you should'nt just get into nb (or anything else) because you're burnt on another brand or hype. Buy what you like and what works for you.

Unionmadegoods FSR of 1300er and 996er, $160 and $140 respectively. $10 flat rate shipping to the US and it looks like they ship international. You're welcome!

^^ please check the thread as this has been posted a page or two back, thanks for the info..

hate to see the 1300er at 160 when bnib sold it cheaper, more places will get these and hopefully be at 130$

niketalk13 -- I agree with you wholeheartedly!  SMH at $160 on the 1300ER - but it seems like most places are selling them at that price, and I'm afraid BNIB may have mis-marked theirs when they first put them on the site.  $140 on the 996ER crazy too.  Maybe NB caught on that some of their "GRs" were being scooped by resellers??  Now they set retail higher?       

^^ please check the thread as this has been posted a page or two back, thanks for the info..

hate to see the 1300er at 160 when bnib sold it cheaper, more places will get these and hopefully be at 130$
Thank you, self-appointed mod.

People dont flip through the pages in threads, most of the time the same questions are asked every page, so therefore every bit of information helps. 

kicks504 - id suggest you get some NB GRs first to see how you like them. if you're a NB head... you'll find that you like the GRs more than the hyped up collabs

im sure just about everyone has a mix of GRs and collabs. but don't buy the hype.

I actually just bought a few of 6pm so I'll try those out and I never buy into hype g just grab what I like.

Back
Top Bottom