Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Please start posting everything in one post. Don't post that many in a rd
dont tell me what to do. your *****ing at me when im helping everyone out. and i pmed you a link to buy the m990.  thats a douche maneuver. your welcome, by the way.

Last edited:
temper temper. your multiple posts display like spam. is it really that hard to keep it in one post? those four in a row are all from the same site. in any case, im sure people appreciate the heads up.

I've been in love with those red 999s since I saw HALs instagram pic, Not sure if I want to spend $180-$190 though, nor am I even sure what retail on those will be, but I hope less.

Wow man, calm down. I'm just giving you advice, and in the long run saving you time and other people telling you the same thing. You should be saying 'thank you' not 'you're welcome.' And if you think sending me a link on a shoe gets you some sort of credit or thank you, then I'm sorry but you're wrong. Just don't post that many in a row, that's all.

Last edited:
settle down ladies haha, yeah adding them to one post makes it easier sometimes, help is appreciated as always and we try to be civil to each other, you can always to a "multi reply" post for your replies, we're all best friends....

anyways, seeing those 998rr "samples" on ebay really makes anxious but I'm not paying those dumb hanon/end prices, these better be under 180$, and I hope the blue is dark like in those pictures.

Here is another pic of those 999's. Absolutely love them. Definitely grabbing a pair on release & another if I can get 'em discounted. I'm a sucker for royal cw's.
Edit: If this pic was posted previously, my b. Didn't recognize it when I found it.

Last edited:
I am really close to preordering them from End but I just can't. I like the blue 999s more that I posted. So hopefully I can get those easily.

yeah those red 999's are crack..and i think they're legit because the colorway also appears on the New Balance Taiwan site..

Just hoping they get a stateside drop...so buttery

Here is another pic of those 999's. Absolutely love them. Definitely grabbing a pair on release & another if I can get 'em discounted. I'm a sucker for royal cw's.
Edit: If this pic was posted previously, my b. Didn't recognize it when I found it.

is it just me...or are these sorta biting off of the hanon chosen few 1500 colorblocking?

don't get me wrong, i'm definitely smitten and probably gonna pick up a pair myself when they hit stateside (depending on msrp of course)...so i'm just sayin'...

and it's like they're flippin' the usual script of a gr cw inspiring a collab cw (e.g. 1300 steel blues gr --> 999 steel blue kith collab)...

and i'm like kip2mylou...i definitely favor the blue over the red 999 cw for these "elite editions"...haha...

Back
Top Bottom