Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I am 5'10 and I do a 32" inseam if I cuff or 31" if I do not.  Jeans just touch the ground with my shoes off.  

You should be a 32-33" (32.5" is ideal) inseam if you want to cuff once. 31-32" (31.5" is ideal) if you do not.  

I prefer to just bring in my jeans and tell them numbers, but you should try them on and have them measure the inseam just to the ground without shoes on. Then add an inch if you want to cuff. And then you will know your measurements forever. 

Originally Posted by Blake P  ​
 ​
Getting a brief look at your cube-mates, I'm guessing your co-workers don't fully appreciate your kick game.  Although, there might be other guys rocking 990 GR's thinking they're just as stylish as you today!​
 ​
laugh.gif
 Thanks my loose lace homie!
nthat.gif
 Yeah mane, my cube-mates know im OCD on the kick game, but dont FULLY appreciate what they see on a day to day basis.​

Speaking of DTAG, am I the only one that has had to deal with the toebox being really thin and developing annoying creases?

Dang......they have a decent pair of 580s. I also have liked those grey leather 530s for some time and for 45 bucks......man. People say to go a half up in 530s??

what's a fair price for 997bkr NDS size 11 worn 1-2 hrs. hang tag but no og box. very slight denim stain on top corners of tongue. bottoms are clean

Back
Top Bottom