Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

checked my local century 21 for those green 998s, but no luck here in philly

did find several pairs of uk 577 DGK for $100 which look very dope in person, but i was too broke to get a pair for myself

So, the "Homeplate Pack".....might those ever see a discount you guys think? I see the "Coumarin Pack" is on NB.com and Eastbay. Is the "Homeplate Pack" not that wide of a release? I'm starting to think I should just go at retail.

So, the "Homeplate Pack".....might those ever see a discount you guys think? I see the "Coumarin Pack" is on NB.com and Eastbay. Is the "Homeplate Pack" not that wide of a release? I'm starting to think I should just go at retail.

Imo new balance shoes will most definitely hit disc (not counting collabs). Wait for it to go on disc.

@waiwai  that shape 
nthat.gif

UnDSed Cyclades yesterday. And as always my gf managed to step on my toes right away. Classic [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Damn now that is some summer heat. Did you get them for retail or resell?

Wish I could find a pair in my size for a reasonable price these days 
tired.gif

the 1600 first appeared in 1996...i'd say there's a good chance those are from 1998...

1600 is my 2nd favorite NB model of all time. I saved up for months at my mimimum wage ($5.05 an hour back then) job to get $200 to buy a pair in 1996. like many of NB's other models, they were the most expensive running shoe on the market at the time.

its crazy how those 1600's look so much better than the ones made now. the toe changes the entire shoe.

Man it's a GR it will easily hit 40% off, come on guys we literally see this every release. Look at the surplus pack, a lot of people never thought it would see discount and it hit 40% and pairs are at the factory store. New Balance rarely does "limited" GRs

Damn now that is some summer heat. Did you get them for retail or resell?
Wish I could find a pair in my size for a reasonable price these days |I
Bought them on release day even though my wallet was already on shock due to the purchase of the archipelagos a couple of days before. But I'm a real fan of the 997.5s so I had to be buy them too

Do you guys think I should go for a pair of Cyclades for $315 shipped? 

Only other pair I found in my size is some scum on K'lekt who wants $370, and claims it as his final price as it is "The cheapest on K'lekt"

Do you guys think I should go for a pair of Cyclades for $315 shipped? 

Only other pair I found in my size is some scum on K'lekt who wants $370, and claims it as his final price as it is "The cheapest on K'lekt"
I don't understand these resale prices on the Cyclades. I posted mine up for $225 (yes, less than retail) on various Facebook groups and no one has bit. No NB collabs sell for resell anymore, save for older Concepts collabs and maybe Ronnie's older collabs. But even resell prices on those have gone down significantly. The hypebeasts have moved on to boost pastures. Not sure why dudes are still trying to resell these kicks that sat for days in full size runs when they first released. 

That's my long-winded way of saying that I think $315 is still way too expensive. But at the end of the day, the shoe is worth whatever you are willing to pay for it. I just wouldn't pay much more than retail for it, personally.

I don't understand these resale prices on the Cyclades. I posted mine up for $225 (yes, less than retail) on various Facebook groups and no one has bit. No NB collabs sell for resell anymore, save for older Concepts collabs and maybe Ronnie's older collabs. But even resell prices on those have gone down significantly. The hypebeasts have moved on to boost pastures. Not sure why dudes are still trying to resell these kicks that sat for days in full size runs when they first released. 

That's my long-winded way of saying that I think $315 is still way too expensive. But at the end of the day, the shoe is worth whatever you are willing to pay for it. I just wouldn't pay much more than retail for it, personally.

I think the short answer is people are greedy lol. There is a pair of "City Never Sleeps" 998s on eBay in my size and the dude wants like 379.99 plus shipping. Maybe the "CNS" are much more coveted than I realize haha.

I think the short answer is people are greedy lol. There is a pair of "City Never Sleeps" 998s on eBay in my size and the dude wants like 379.99 plus shipping. Maybe the "CNS" are much more coveted than I realize haha.
Wow that dude overcharging!! The cny 998s were found at new balance outlets I believe like last year and seen people selling them for around $200 on ebay... Stamped factory second.

Wow that dude overcharging!! The cny 998s were found at new balance outlets I believe like last year and seen people selling them for around $200 on ebay... Stamped factory second.

Lol I know man! I mean, they're his, he can charge whatever he wants. I'm not totally against a factory second because I would actually where them and I'm not super not picky. I found a pair on Grailed, but it looks like there are super dark spots on the outsides.

Found a pair on eBay that is for retail or about, like 3 bucks more, but they ship from like......well I can't remember, but shipping is like 50 bucks.....

Back
Top Bottom