Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got my pair of ASH from Hanon.

Real beauty. Gotta be one of top GR for 2016

Last edited:
I always found it amusing when people trying to make a statement cant do it as nice as the dude they are trying to make a statement against. Unless nb sponsors or even supports this homeland terrorist organization, ima rock that **** nicer than any skinhead and let them know they dont got it like I got it. If they couldnt tell already.

@VidiViciUn DAMN! even the name is on point...lol

Dope outfit btw [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
 ​
Thanks homie! 
nthat.gif
^ I wish I could rep that 100x for the Chomsky reference. Those NB1s are also a good look
 ​
No doubt. I will truly lament when he passes away. ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

The red tongue looks amazing on those.
 ​
Yeah NB1 cooked it up with this one.​
 ​
 ​
Excellent play on the GNRs

Beautifully executed!
Thanks holmes! 
nthat.gif
 These have been on queue list for a couple of months now..

Damn those are fire Vidi. Can i copy you? Def goes well with a Pats jersey moshepark moshepark lol

:lol: Yeah bro you can rock with it... I'm actually thinking about making another pair if this color wheel last til Cyber Monday, because whomever assembled my NB1 gave me a Metallic Silver speedlace instead of the "Castlerock" that I requested. No biggie though, these joints still look tough.. :nthat:

I feel like NB1 is getting overwhelmed now that they opened up to the European market. I bet the workers are like Gump assemblying his weapon... :lol:

Last edited:
Damn those are fire Vidi. Can i copy you? Def goes well with a Pats jersey @moshepark lol
LOL, I live in Boston but I am not a Pats fan, homie. I'm originally from New York, but spent some time in South Jersey (right outside of Philly) before I made Boston my permanent home for the last 11+ years. 

I pretty much love everything about this city except its sports teams. I'm Sixers/Phillies/Eagles all the way. I know it's strange but that's just how it is, lol.

But, agreed. @VidiViciUn  murked these joints and they would absolutely go well with either a Pats jersey or even a Red Sox jersey!

LOL, I live in Boston but I am not a Pats fan, homie. I'm originally from New York, but spent some time in South Jersey (right outside of Philly) before I made Boston my permanent home for the last 11+ years. 

I pretty much love everything about this city except its sports teams. I'm Sixers/Phillies/Eagles all the way. I know it's strange but that's just how it is, lol.

But, agreed. @VidiViciUn  murked these joints and they would absolutely go well with either a Pats jersey or even a Red Sox jersey!
Nobody perfect 
nthat.gif

LoL! I respect the loyalty in the face of continued awesomeness you have witnessed first hand in the last 11 years. Pats 4/6 Super Bowls, Bruins 1/2 Stanley Cups, Celts 1/2 NBA Finals, and 3/3 Red Sox World Series. Phillies did have a WS in that time and the Eagles did take a nice run to the SB...and lost to the Pats  :smile:

I went to the Flag Ship Store yesterday and if you chose the NB1 option for the baseball cleats you can DO EVERYTHING! Leather, Nubuk, Perf toe, ext...What the Heck New Balance!!??? Why not for the 574 and 998!!!???? 
mad.gif

Back to NB...Size 8 Jcrew Ultramarine or Midori Grey Please...keep an eye out for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom