Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It was just a matter of time... -__-​

You do know, that new balance has been That stupid groups choice of shoes for a long while now ?

The far fetch reaching agenda is hypocritical.

If you're so opposed to the brand stop wearing them and donate them.

The brand hasn't endorsed any one persons beliefs - only the trade and tax plans from the president elect.

Last edited:

SC and Complex are straight trolling at this point. Not sure what their intentions are other than providing click-bait and pissing people off. Hopefully this will pass soon.

In other sad news, I finally got my London Cab 1500s to ship. I ordered an 11.5. I received a size 11. Super bummed as I imagine I'll never have a chance to own these at a decent price in my size again!

@moshepark,
Damn man, that's a bummer. Did you try them on though? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

No, not even gonna bother because I am an 11.5. Communicating with the seller now but he is being a total jerk. Says he will refund me but I am responsible for return costs. This garbage will cost me $30+ bucks.

I give up. This guy told me to take it up with ebay and said they would also hold me responsible for the shipping.

Who wants London Cab 1500s in a size 11?

I give up. This guy told me to take it up with ebay and said they would also hold me responsible for the shipping.

What a tool.

His listing listed "size 11.5" and he thinks he's cool by sending a size 11?

Smh.

How much ?

moshepark moshepark

That sucks. Sorry man. I tell ya, people these days are such tools. If he listed an 11.5, but sent an 11, how is that YOUR fault? Straight BS. Good luck

Its around 2k but it only counts the purchase amount after the 40% off so buying 2k worth of stuff after getting 40 percent off is a good deal of money lol. Not to mention outlets prices are usually cheaper than regular retail price. 
Yea that is a lot of money to spend at discounted prices, especially because so far there's only been about $200 of purchases under his account. So that leaves even more room in December, when the disco is 60%. Definitely could get off about 20 pairs or so of NB1's. Only 1 or two pairs of shoes on their site that i want, most of it will be spent on NB1 stuff. I have some 998 NB1s, need to try a 574 with the discount. I wish they would restock the 1500SP on NB.com in my size...would love that pair on discount. 

Take it up with eBay. You should not be held responsible for the return shipping. That's utter nonsense. It's his error and he needs to deal with it. I'm pretty sure eBay will back you on this one. 

Take it up with eBay. You should not be held responsible for the return shipping. That's utter nonsense. It's his error and he needs to deal with it. I'm pretty sure eBay will back you on this one. 
Thanks for all the input, fellas. I just checked with eBay again and they said they'd refund everything and that the seller does indeed cover the costs of return shipping- not sure why the seller lied on this one. Left him his negative feedback and going to initiate a return tonight.

Again, size 11 available for what I paid (a little under $220), let me know if anyone's interested. They'll be available until I initiate a return tonight. A shame because the shoes are a thing of beauty and the shape is on point.
@moshepark

That sucks. Sorry man. I tell ya, people these days are such tools. If he listed an 11.5, but sent an 11, how is that YOUR fault? Straight BS. Good luck
He even refused to believe me, lol. I had to send him pictures with the packaging and address label along with the shoes because he thought I was joking. All good, it is what it is.

Last edited:
Heads up everyone, sizes back up on New Balance for the surplus pack. Good sizes available for all models except the 991.5.

Code HARVEST is 15% off and ebates is running 10% off cash back as well. Finally copped the 1500s for $160 shipped.

Has anyone on here gotten or wear 530s that can give me some sizing? I'm thinking about the grey Luxs

Last edited:
Has anyone on here gotten or wear 530s that can give me some sizing? I'm thinking about the grey Luxs
im a 10 in 996's, 997's, 998's, 580's 1300's 1600's and to me the 530 runs just a little bit smaller than all of them. But not small enough to go up. They are not as wide as a 580, but similar in length.

im a 10 in 996's, 997's, 998's, 580's 1300's 1600's and to me the 530 runs just a little bit smaller than all of them. But not small enough to go up. They are not as wide as a 580, but similar in length.

Ok thanks. I went to a store recently and tried on some 574s and an 11 was fine. I don't mind a little extra wiggle room, but I don't want to wear flippers all the time. And repped

Back
Top Bottom