Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I want to learn more about Gracie.. :wow: :nerd:

that discount on the 998 ash is a great deal from notre,  but I making myself resist.  

I told myself no more shoes for the rest of this year, but if they get any cheaper its gonna be hard to resist.

This might be one of the biggest let downs for the NB1 progam in 2016, after the Camo Textile drop :smh: & no Perf Toe release... NEVER FORGET!​

I hope I'm proven wrong. LET THE MULLED WINE SOLE AND PERF EAT!!! :D :nerd:

SUPER tempted to grab those ASH 998s....lawd I dont need another black/white shoe but they soooo clean

This might be one of the biggest let downs for the NB1 progam in 2016, after the Camo Textile drop
mean.gif
& no Perf Toe release... NEVER FORGET!​

I hope I'm proven wrong. LET THE MULLED WINE SOLE AND PERF EAT!!!
happy.gif
nerd.gif
Perf toe Perf toe Perf toe!!! OR a leather option!! :smile:

Outlet proxy? Wherrr yah at lol

Sick teal nb1s like i told you on ig. i have about 10 pairs of nb1s and the quality is great on all of them but one pair of has a suspect shape but i didnt want to make a big deal of it.

Got 1500by in the other day [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] cant believe how dope they are, now do i double up or do i get the 1500sp or even the 1500no idk what to choose

Last edited:

Yeah me too, it went quick (not my size).  It was only the US10 (that's the only size they had in it for a while now)
S/o to that one person for coppin THE deal of the week. haha I'm so bitter I missed it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom