Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I went for the NB1 Hat Trick this week. Hope my NB Fam is having a blessed #OCF
nthat.gif
ill.

pre-office #OCF

Just saw both the RF collabs at Kith. Quality is superb and the colors definitely pop in a great way. Disappointing that they had at least 20 display models and none were for sale. The heck is the point of displaying them?

Last edited:
I might be tripping but I am putting it out there... ASH 998s might be that GR that people sleep on and later might be a hard pair to find.

Super nice, timeless colorway and excellent easy wearer.

I might be tripping but I am putting it out there... ASH 998s might be that GR that people sleep on and later might be a hard pair to find.

I have a feeling that you're right. My pair gets delivered tomorrow so can't really speak for materials/shape just yet. Pics I've seen make them look great though.

Very clean colorway and solid looking materials with that beautiful solid white midsole.

Does concepts typically send shipping confirmation? Getting nervous on this order. I received order confirmation but nothing else (on the 670's).

I wish you guys would hush!!! 
laugh.gif
 Out here blabbing the secrets of the 998 to the world! I'm just waiting for my funds hit my checking account. 
nerd.gif

I'm just hurting after RF antics & the addiction to the NB1 program...

Does concepts typically send shipping confirmation? Getting nervous on this order. I received order confirmation but nothing else (on the 670's).

They sent me a 10% code so I ordered for $81 shipped. Fingers crossed they ship. When did you order?

Hey Fam, what's a reasonable resale price for DS 997.5 tassie tiger size 9?  I'm looking at one and I need your help.  Thanks.

they will ship, i ordered a pair as well and stock on site was updated soon as i ordered. sometimes when ordering from there it takes a couple days to get shipping info. i ordered some apparel and yet to get shipping on it as well. 

The truth. The nubuck and the leather is so clean. Great cw

Clearing out junk I'm not wearing. If anyone wants a free unworn pair of NB1 998 in size 11, shoot me a PM. I'm hoping to give this to someone who doesn't typically buy NB's at retail and who will wear them, not sell them.

Last edited:
Clearing out junk I'm not wearing. If anyone wants a free unworn pair of NB1 998 in size 11, shoot me a PM. I'm hoping to give this to someone who doesn't typically buy NB's at retail and who will wear them, not sell them.

They are spoken for.

those are the good 998 horweens, unlike ones with yellow borders, was a decent price also. 

Back
Top Bottom