Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If anyone's interested, NOTRE has a 25% off code "asalecode" right now.  Used it to pick up the 997DTAG Red Clays.  Can't wait
smokin.gif

https://www.notre-shop.com
I grabbed the Surplus pack 670SP for 112 shipped!

Should of held off till Black Friday save another $75 or just wait till December hit up an outlet and save an additional $140.
perhaps--but I'm fine with saving some money and getting them now.  Also, there's only 1 outlet store here in Illinois which is 26 miles from me.  i've checked it out couple times and they never had anything.  I highly doubt they'd have these.

Yeah man these outlet guys kill me. Not all NB outlets are created equal and not everybody is even close to one.
Just suggestions, its very easy to find proxys for outlets and not to mention these will more than likely hit black Friday sales at 50% off. Personally for me it makes a lot more since to wait a month and half to save another $75. After all patience is a virtue.

Yeah i get it and i agree for the most part.It's just for me at least NB outlets have been a huge disappointment while others flourish...lol I will at this point wait too for normal GR's. I did pick up the surplus 670 though because it's looking like that is getting scarce and I did want them.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any recommendations for suede eraser? I see Jason Marks has a suede kit with a brush & eraser, anyone have experience with this kit? 

I caved. Now i have to figure out what has to go. 1 in 2 out is going to be my motto moving forward. We'll see how it works out.

Does anyone have any recommendations for suede eraser? I see Jason Marks has a suede kit with a brush & eraser, anyone have experience with this kit? 

I have the one below and it's good. I also have used the Mr. Clean magic eraser. Don't expect miracles but minor to major scuffs they both work pretty good on. I would say always try first on a shoe you aren't worrying about messing up or a spot that isn't too visible first.

Amazon product ASIN B00MJ0QTCW

I use the timberland suede cleaner....even with a soft brush go SSLLOOWWW and don't scrub super hard. You'll make a bald spot. Same with the eraser. There is a million youtube videos about cleaning suede. I tend to trust the old guys who are covered in shoe polish the most :smile:

perhaps--but I'm fine with saving some money and getting them now.  Also, there's only 1 outlet store here in Illinois which is 26 miles from me.  i've checked it out couple times and they never had anything.  I highly doubt they'd have these.
I agree you se guys pull Grand Tourer, CNS, Dope 998s, ect. In Brighton you get..no mucho!

Oh lord!!! I TOLD my girl the 997.5 were the last pair...$165 for the 998 Ash...Could not resist! I had them scoped on ebay for $175. Yeah I could have waited but what fun is waiting? Plus my size goes quick and the sooner I get them the more I can enjoy them

No more kicks...until Black Friday and 50% + off...or if I get a good deal on something! :smile:

Welp I'm weak and addicted to sneakers.

Copped ASH 998s..
165 was great price. What's going to happen is other side stores will go and seek for 145 + shipping eventually. Which will still equal the above to upharge.

Back
Top Bottom