Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It's definitely either my 3rd or 4th favorite. It's a tie betweeen Moonrise Kingdom and The Life Aquatic. 

1.) Grand Budapest Hotel

2.) Fantastic Mr. Fox

3.) Moonrise Kingdom

4.) The Life Aquatic

5.) The Royal Tenenbaums

6.) The Darjeeling Limited

I still haven't seen Bottlerocket or Rushmore. I gotta get on that.
moonrise all day. saw that SEVERAL times in the theater. first half of that is just flawless.. drags a little in the second half but that final shot kills me everytime. then budapest. rushmore is top 3

Received both pairs today from KITH, luckily had no issues and received special box, socks and laces. Very pleased with the quality! :D

Saw these on J Crew. Simple >

Received both pairs today from KITH, luckily had no issues and received special box, socks and laces. Very pleased with the quality!
happy.gif
Might I ask: How did you get them to ship together? There were several days gap from one drop to the next? It seems that the issue came with 11.5(as seen on the RF topic) and no other posts about "boxgate"!! (not my joke)

I might make a play for the other F&F pair if I can find them under retail or at Kithmas(what exactly is that?)

Finally I have an 8.5 Jcrew Butterscotch...SO CLOSE... not a 9...shame

Might I ask: How did you get them to ship together? There were several days gap from one drop to the next? It seems that the issue came with 11.5(as seen on the RF topic) and no other posts about "boxgate"!! (not my joke)

I might make a play for the other F&F pair if I can find them under retail or at Kithmas(what exactly is that?)

Finally I have an 8.5 Jcrew Butterscotch...SO CLOSE... not a 9...shame
butterscotches fit bigger than other 997s imo

kinda like the concepts mint 997s if you have those

lol

anybody know a place where i can scoop the 997 dol's in a 10.5?

or is checking ebay and grailed my best bet

Back
Top Bottom