Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Woah. In love with 997 cw!

Boston pair looking
nthat.gif
 too

Last edited:
Need help on a size issue. Of I wear a 9 on miusa 998 and 997, should I get a 9 in made in UK 1500s?

Last edited:

Yeah man. Definitely didn't think my size would be gone over night.
tired.gif
Another thing you could have done, which I forgot to mention was... order the shoes first and call up customer service once you received the code to have it applied. You should still try to call them up and see if they can locate a size for you.

Last edited:

Another thing you could have done, which I forgot to mention was... order the shoes first and call up customer service once you received the code to have it applied. You should still try to call them up and see if they can locate a size for you.
Yeah I've heard that working on current and past releases with J. Crew and didn't even occur to me. I'm going to call up the J. Crew here in Boston and see if they have my size. The code works in store and hopefully it could stack up with a student discount. Only thing is, its a pain going into the city with parking and stuff.

Last edited:

Yeah I've heard that working on current and past releases with J. Crew and didn't even occur to me. I'm going to call up the J. Crew here in Boston and see if they have my size. The code works i in store and hopefully it could stack up with a student discount. Only thing is, its a pain going into the city with parking and stuff.
I think it's either or, only 1 code allowed.

I think it's either or, only 1 code allowed.
Yerp, they do have my size, they are able to hold it for 24hrs. I cant use student discount because it's a third party item (NB). They did say they will try their best to match the offer with the code. Better than nothing. Hopefully the code pulls through! 

Back
Top Bottom