Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sorry if already posted, but I just saw this now and I'm not really an NB guy but thought y'all might be interested --  TopCashback has 20% cashback  at New Balance (cashback bonus expires tonight), plus there are some great promo codes, including 15% off CUSTOMS:

Shouts to the big homey Stress for letting go some gems!

VqZmc3.jpg

damn any word on those M9975 coming out in the US? or is the 997.5 usually an asia thing...

Last edited:
Of course I see this RIGHT AFTER I complete a purchase on eBay... [emoji]128545[/emoji] Anyway, I came here to let you guys know that an eBay seller just put up a few sizes of 998PRMR, I just copped for $207 shipped:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/teamgenuine/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Looks like 7,8,9, and 10 still available as of this post. Hopefully you guys can take advantage of the flash sale code that I missed out on...

anybody ever have this issue wth 998s or any other nb where some spots on the sides of the toebox are kind of dented inward a little bit? Its bothering me and i want to fix it but have no idea how

anybody ever have this issue wth 998s or any other nb where some spots on the sides of the toebox are kind of dented inward a little bit? Its bothering me and i want to fix it but have no idea how
my premiers are like that a little bit. 

Yeah, it's an eye sore.  I returned a pair of customs that had 3-4 of those dimples all on 1 shoe.  People are saying it's because NB is using thin suede now.  I seen a lot of this on the 998DBOA pairs, a lot. 

unds at work today... I absolutely love this colorway. Seems to fit my foot weird though, loose in the ankle and heel but very tight in the mid foot. I don't wanna size up because I hate how some of the new balances crease in the toebox... plus it took me awhile to find a size 10 of these.

unds at work today... I absolutely love this colorway. Seems to fit my foot weird though, loose in the ankle and heel but very tight in the mid foot. I don't wanna size up because I hate how some of the new balances crease in the toebox... plus it took me awhile to find a size 10 of these.
So jelly of these!

So guys when is the Rivalry Pack dropping online? All these dates have me confused. :\

I believe the release dates are as follow:

997's 4/9 @ concepts NY and online $220 as confirmed by DP
998's 4/11 @ Concepts Boston, online 4/16

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom