Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

its definitey more of a green in the back. The picture of it standing up next to a beam at Fenway shows the colors perfectly to me, or at least what they were going for.

did we figure out if the NY store is only getting the New York pair, and Cambridge is only getting the Boston pair?

Last edited:

Officially changed my mind, going for the NYC pair. Much better on my conscience too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

its definitey more of a green in the back. The picture of it standing up next to a beam at Fenway shows the colors perfectly to me, or at least what they were going for.

did we figure out if the NY store is only getting the New York pair, and Cambridge is only getting the Boston pair?
Shoes are exclusive to their respective cities.

I thought thats what I read, wasnt sure if there was a definite. So I guess I'll go out for the Boston pair, and hope I can grab the NY pair online. You gunna go in store krueger3737 krueger3737 ?

Last edited:
Has anyone booked the W package or plans to? I am heavily considering the 4 pair NY offer, but am hesitant as I don't really want to have to resell 2 pairs.

Has anyone booked the W package or plans to? I am heavily considering the 4 pair NY offer, but am hesitant as I don't really want to have to resell 2 pairs.
You could always just help some people out in this thread and get them to them for retail+ship.

Back
Top Bottom