Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Definitely the 997! That shape is killer and super comfy too!

Yea. Hesitating to get the discounted Horween 1400. But saw that online store reviews ain't that good. Stopped me from buying

Even though I like the 997 as much as the 998 in regards to looks, the 1400 is my 2nd favorite after the 998. The comfort is there as well as the ability to wear it with anything and itblooking good. It's a "go-to" shoe for me. I could wear that shoe with anything and for almost any occasion. And I love that classic mesh and suede that most 1400s are made of.

just signed up for ebates for first time, got few questions if any of you guys could answer.

as long as i click link from ebate site to go to desired website i can go to any page on that site and when i buy something the rebate will just show up in my ebates page? for example when i click ebay from ebates page and it takes me to ebay can i then go to my ebay and purchase from my saved items and as long as item qualifies for rebate it will show up in my ebates page? asking because i started to do this and when on ebay checkout page right before i hit send payment it had no mention of 5% for ebates.

also if i go to new balance to make a pair of nb1's once i go thru link from ebates to nb is there a time limit i have to purchase or as long as that page stays open whenever i get ready to finalize the design and purchase i am good? asking  so i know do i need to sit and design shoe i want before going thru ebates or can i go thru ebates and take my time making the shoe how i want.

any insight is appreciated, feel like i am probably loosing free money by never using ebates seeing how much stuff i purchase that they have listed on their site.

Also noticed the M998DBOA on Kith vs the other ones on PYS, the 998 embroidery on the tongue location is way different.

just signed up for ebates for first time, got few questions if any of you guys could answer.

as long as i click link from ebate site to go to desired website i can go to any page on that site and when i buy something the rebate will just show up in my ebates page? for example when i click ebay from ebates page and it takes me to ebay can i then go to my ebay and purchase from my saved items and as long as item qualifies for rebate it will show up in my ebates page? asking because i started to do this and when on ebay checkout page right before i hit send payment it had no mention of 5% for ebates.

also if i go to new balance to make a pair of nb1's once i go thru link from ebates to nb is there a time limit i have to purchase or as long as that page stays open whenever i get ready to finalize the design and purchase i am good? asking  so i know do i need to sit and design shoe i want before going thru ebates or can i go thru ebates and take my time making the shoe how i want.

any insight is appreciated, feel like i am probably loosing free money by never using ebates seeing how much stuff i purchase that they have listed on their site.

As far as the NB1 design I usually sign in onto NB.com, design my shoe and then save it. Then whenever I am ready to purchase I go to the nb site via ebates, login and just view myvsaved designs and purchase from there. I just got my ebates check last week..for 3NB1s I did I got $80 back..average of $27 +/-

As far as the NB1 design I usually sign in onto NB.com, design my shoe and then save it. Then whenever I am ready to purchase I go to the nb site via ebates, login and just view myvsaved designs and purchase from there. I just got my ebates check last week..for 3NB1s I did I got $80 back..average of $27 +/-

[emoji]11014[/emoji]️ Same, just save all designs in wish list etc..when you are ready to purchase. Go thru ebates link. If using chrome as your browser. DL the ebates extension, it will pop up every time a site you visit to buy from so you never forget your cash back options

people mentioned they will be reissued again this year which is awesome.  i was able to grab mine from solestop (canada) a few weeks ago.

I think NB is going to start keep the GYs(990, 996,998 and 997) readily available. I mean it makes sense there's no reason to keep an all grey shoe limited.

Last edited:
^ not my size but thanks for posting a pic. Been waiting to see what the orange looks like in hand.

remind me of the bait x asics misfits.  what is the heel nimbus cloud? is it more off white or pure white in person?

has anyone made a custom with the yellow sole? curious if its neon or pastel?

Last edited:

Mint 998s to go grab lunch with the wife.

Back
Top Bottom