Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@Rambo831  those are 
nthat.gif

starting to get an itch to make another NB1. Gotta wait for ebates to get back to 20% or something though

Repped you homie for the Blue Koi's i had to make them since they updated the color wheel with that option. I cant wait to get them.
smokin.gif
Nice brother! You're going to love them.  Did you get them with blue laces?   Please say yes lol.  I want to try blue laces, but haven't found a close match.  I wish I would have ordered blue laces with them, because white I can find anywhere. 

Nice brother! You're going to love them.  Did you get them with blue laces?   Please say yes lol.  I want to try blue laces, but haven't found a close match.  I wish I would have ordered blue laces with them, because white I can find anywhere. 

Lol naw mane i tried it with blue laces, but it seemed to over power the overall look. Wish they would have an extra lace option like Nike ID.

Miami-ish

Undefeated-ish

Not really feelin the new colors though. Plenty of options for Laces, Heel tab, N Logos but limited everywhere else. Especially Speed lace/ collar accent/ midsole options throw everything off. Need to add white, how hard could it be? Lol

Last edited:
^ NIce renditions...yeah haven't had the time to play w/ the new color options yet. Heard a few ppl say that this go-round, options aren't that great.

Here is my most recent custom 998. (sorry for the watermark, couldn't find the pic w/o it.)

Yeah as of now worst round of color options yet imo, im sure I'll come up with something worth pulling the trigger on though.
Nice pair BTW thanks for confirming the Sea Glass and Juniper on ig for me the other day lol

Lol naw mane i tried it with blue laces, but it seemed to over power the overall look. Wish they would have an extra lace option like Nike ID.
Good point, that would kill the color blocking.
Not really feelin the new colors though. Plenty of options for Laces, Heel tab, N Logos but limited everywhere else. Especially Speed lace/ collar accent/ midsole options throw everything off. Need to add white, how hard could it be? Lol
Nice designs, digging the undefeated version.
^ NIce renditions...yeah haven't had the time to play w/ the new color options yet. Heard a few ppl say that this go-round, options aren't that great.

Here is my most recent custom 998. (sorry for the watermark, couldn't find the pic w/o it.)

Looking good man! 

I think I'm done with NB1 998's until the next color wheel comes out.  I've tried messing with it today, but can't come up with something good.  Designers block maybe.

Yeah as of now worst round of color options yet imo, im sure I'll come up with something worth pulling the trigger on though.
Nice pair BTW thanks for confirming the Sea Glass and Juniper on ig for me the other day lol

Haha, no prob dude! Good placing a NT name to the IG!

Appreciate that Rambo!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom