Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Could you check this out? Still legit or is this just bad quality control?

Tongue length different, tongue shape different (corners cut off), tongue embroidery different(big holes), one midsole yellowing one white. But the rest of the shoe looks good..

Edit: @professorqueens
Probably legit, just beat. It looks like it got bent out of shape by wear

Bummed. :smh: NB1 took away the Horween option right when i was finalizing this design to buy.

I hope the perf suede option comes back.

Bummed.
mean.gif
NB1 took away the Horween option right when i was finalizing this design to buy.

Killer design brother!   Im in the same boat as you. Had a seaglass pair all but wrapped up.  Just had to sleep on it per say. 

The 574's have new colors as well, but way more options than 998.  Lets hope they're still updating the 998 color wheel. 

Bummed.
mean.gif
NB1 took away the Horween option right when i was finalizing this design to buy.

Indecision will get ya. Got me when the perf option was out. When the Horween became an option they said on IG it was a very limited run due to limited quantities of Horween. I was surprised the option lasted this long tbh. 
New colors on NB1....looks like not enough colors though.
At least they broght that cyclone suede back. I wanted to make a pair with the cyclone midsole but its hard to match. 

Does anyone have an unfiltered pic of the cyclone suede from NB1 they can post? TIA 

Last edited:
Killer design brother!   Im in the same boat as you. Had a seaglass pair all but wrapped up.  Just had to sleep on it per say. 

Yeah mane this pair was a beauty. I hope the perf toe option is coming back soon.

(Speed Laces were black)

@jorddiem I knew i should have pulled the trigger Friday night. The 220+ price tag with no promo applied got me. That and i kinda went crazy since friday and bought 5 pairs of 998 lol. These Horweens should be at my door step by friday tho :D

Last edited:
Not feeling the new colors at all.  That orange is wicked though, would look nuts paired with ocean blue ala Florida Gators colors, but just not for me.  I'm probably in on cyclone/white/navy 998 pair or going with a 574 custom. 

Clean horween @VidiViciUn !

How do the USA made 574s run in terms of sizing?  Same as 998?

I have 2 pair and I believe they run a little small. I'm a 10.5 in the 998 so I got a 10.5 in the Made in the USA 574 and they just fit more snug than the 998. Still very wearable but I think I could have went 11 and been fine. Mine were not customs as a side note.

I have 2 pair and I believe they run a little small. I'm a 10.5 in the 998 so I got a 10.5 in the Made in the USA 574 and they just fit more snug than the 998. Still very wearable but I think I could have went 11 and been fine. Mine were not customs as a side note.
Thanks, repped! 

Back
Top Bottom