Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not a fan of the model

concepts-new-balance-trailbuster-reengineer-release-3.jpg

Cncpts releasing Feb. 6 for $135

ok after rambo's pics of the htb i am seriously considering a pair. best deal i can find is $200 shipped/invoiced for a 9.5, anyone know of a better deal on them atm?

also been looking for the 998dbr's on disco for minute and feel like they are slowly starting to diminish. anyone know where i can find those in a 9.5 in the $140-150 shipped range? 

any help is appreciated, just wanted to check here and see if any better deal out there before i take the plunge on htb for $200 or dbr's for $180. thanks

The best deal would be to go through J Crew directly, but chances are slim that they still have your size.   200 shipped for a DS pair is not bad at all.  I've seen them sell for more. 

yeah finding htb's under $200 for ds is not impossible but just few and far between. last deal i seen on a size 9.5 another member on here bought them off ebay. just hard to pull the trigger on a shoe that im not completely sold on but as everyone says in hand makes all the difference with them.

i was same way with the cns, was on fence about them but once i got them in hand i feel in love with them. rep'd and thx for help on looking for the dbr's

yeah finding htb's under $200 for ds is not impossible but just few and far between. last deal i seen on a size 9.5 another member on here bought them off ebay. just hard to pull the trigger on a shoe that im not completely sold on but as everyone says in hand makes all the difference with them.

i was same way with the cns, was on fence about them but once i got them in hand i feel in love with them. rep'd and thx for help on looking for the dbr's
The HTB's in hand are something else.  Great shoe, easily top 5 of all my NB.  

I don't know if this is OK, if not take it down, but I've got a DS pair of HTB 10.5 if anyone is looking, cost + shipping, I'm moving and need to clear some stuff out.  Also a 10.5 DS CNS, size 10 pool blues DS.

HTB's would (probably) restock... it showed as backordered FSR  on Jcrew's website like two or three months ago with a ship date of March or April I think.

Back
Top Bottom