Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm really digging the orange 1300 more.  Definitely getting these.

Was wondering if anyone knew when these 998's are going to drop?  Thought it was Jan.  But didn't see it on the January release list.

I wear a size 13us 12.5uk... None of the pre-orders anywhere have that size (not end, not hanon) 
mean.gif

I'm bout to buy my first pair of 1500's (well pre-order) from End - the M1500GYB's.  How do the 1500's fit?  Do they fit true to size, or is it best to be safe and order a half size larger?

I'm bout to buy my first pair of 1500's (well pre-order) from End - the M1500GYB's.  How do the 1500's fit?  Do they fit true to size, or is it best to be safe and order a half size larger?

in contrast to stunnaman's experience...i'm a size 8.5 typically in most nb's, but a size 8.5 in a pair of the uk-made 1500 were way too big for me (there was so much room in front of the toebox area where they literally felt like clown shoes on me). i have the (china-made?) "ucla" 1500 in a size 8, and those fit perfect for me.

so i'd personally suggest you stick w/ your typical nb size (or possibly even go a .5 size smaller). but going tts is usually the "safest" route.

good luck!

I agree on sizing down a half size on most NB's.

every one of my nikes/jordans etc are all sz 11, I do have sz 11 NB 1500's but my sz10.5s fit way better. The materials will stretch after the shoes are worn more and more..

best bet is to get your foot in a pair before spending the cash..

and yea Nazars on the shelf for a week? doubt that.... I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

I'm sorry if this was already posted but has anyone noticed the price for custom 574s has gone up twice in the last few weeks?

The last pair of New Balays I bought was the 992s and the midsoles are hard to clean. I'm going to buy some 1300s, how do you guys clean the midsoles on them?

Last edited:
Still waiting on my 996 Denim Blues from Nordstrom.  Just hoping that they fit TTs and this size 10 works out fine.

in contrast to stunnaman's experience...i'm a size 8.5 typically in most nb's, but a size 8.5 in a pair of the uk-made 1500 were way too big for me (there was so much room in front of the toebox area where they literally felt like clown shoes on me). i have the (china-made?) "ucla" 1500 in a size 8, and those fit perfect for me.

so i'd personally suggest you stick w/ your typical nb size (or possibly even go a .5 size smaller). but going tts is usually the "safest" route.

good luck!

I agree that TTS is the best bet for 1500s.

How's the fit. Never owned a pair and Im a 9.5 in the 1300 and a 10 in the 999, and 577, so I got a 10.
im a 10 in the 999 (snug fit)... I got a 10.5, with enough room that I find them one of the best fitting NB's in my closet.. the 996 and the 574's , I like having extra room. With the 1300's and 999's, I like them snug, so I size to 10. hope this helps..

How's the fit. Never owned a pair and Im a 9.5 in the 1300 and a 10 in the 999, 577,and 576, so I got a 10.
I would say they're TTS. I'm a size 8. I got a pair of 999s in the same size and I would say that they have a bit more room for my feet.  996s tend to feel a little bit more snug around my feet but thats the way I like my shoes.. I felt that the 1400's run a little bigger and the 580's ran a little tighter, I  can't really speak on any other models but you should be good

Back
Top Bottom