Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This, i want those military greys over basically any pair of NB's. If i can get those at $105 or so, they will be had
nthat.gif
Keep us informed if you see anything! I check every 2-3 days for new coupon codes that are not restrictive.

Last edited:
Like those LED LA Gears lookin' pumps? Maybe if youre in first grade  
roll.gif
   They had the nerve to release those piles of junk TWICE, too.. smh

Thats another thing I ****** hate. Just because a famous boutique designed it that doesnt make it hot. But what do I know- the beasts rule all.
im not saying i like them or not, but hype beasts do what they do... for reasons beyond the basic understandings of the common laws of logic

I went on a rant about this like a month ago. Its pointless. Thats what this thread has become. Ive just accepted that the beasts have taken over NT and moved on.

I have about 30 pairs of NBs, and have paid over retail for precisely 1 pair. Like he said, just because its rare and limited doesnt make it better. The only people you are impressing are other sneakerheads, which is lame anyways. Thats why I don't post many pics in here. 
alot of the GR's dont get retroed.. NIKE pretty much retro's every shoe they release.. all NB's are rare in their own right. more chance of a collabo being retroed as opposed to something like the 1300NR, or the hunter green 998.

I got the humor. That solebox allegra to me was dope, but not about that 250+ price. It does suck when a shoe you honestly like gets hyped up, it almost ruins it for me.
yeah it does. i have been wanting a pair of black and white foamposite ones for years and years now.. only for stealths to finally drop, and  the beasts to hype up something so simple to astronomical amounts.. i never expected it over a black\white shoe.   luckily when I stick with NB, i usually get exactly what I want at a fraction of the cost.

Last edited:
just missed out on the re-release of the 996ER at Feature.  Any help finding em would be mad appreciated.

Jellyfishin yeah me too.... Really wanted to snag the 996er and missed my size at Feature. Anyone know of other spots that got these?

Any of you guys order different color laces for the 1300's.. I want to put grey or black laces on my 1300 grapes.. But I have no idea what kind of lace to order...  

got my order through on the 996er's from feature. it took calling every hour to see if the ups truck came in though. i think there's supposed to be a wider release in february.

Back
Top Bottom