Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I love them. I'm a sucker for a blue/grey/black shoe. I've never seen these before though, but if these are going to be a GR then sign me up.

surprisingly not..esp dealing with USPS, then again it was only coming from Mass.

but if someone is buying shoes off you..you should already know what to do, its common sense
at least they got here safely tho :D
Double box or die haha, yeah always ship like you would like to receive it

Newest......

Cris.

Last edited:
those looking for atmos':

Atmos collaborate once again with New Balance on part three of their ‘Face Off’ series.

Opting for the popular 996 silhouette the Atmos NB CM996 features a multi-textured upper with a few eye-catching details. Using a white leather upper with a animal skin-style reflective overlay on the toe area, the back half of the shoe features a black textured material with perforated details around the ankle collar. The New Balance logo situated on the side panels also features the reflective overlay in a pale purple colour matching up with the inner lining. The tongue features the Atmos “Face Off” Illustration in white, whilst the neon green pops on the tongue label and midsole add more contrast to the vibrant model.

This is a limited release with only 16 pairs available for purchase in-store.

The Atmos x New Balance CM996 “Face Off” is due to be released at Footpatrol as a UK exclusive both in-store and on mail order on Saturday 12th January. Sizes range from UK7.5 – UK11.5 (including half sizes) priced at £130.

*MAIL ORDER INFORMATION*

There will be 8 pairs available to purchase through mail order, sizes range from UK7.5 – UK11.5 (not including half sizes) at £130.

Please email us at [email protected]  on Friday 11th January with the following details:

- First Name & Surname.

- Size requested (in UK sizes only).

- The email address that is linked to your PayPal account.

- Contact telephone number (all international customers please include dialling code).

- Shipping Destination (country).

PLEASE NOTE: Invoices will be sent to those successful on Friday evening and will ship from Monday 14th January. If you do not receive an invoice from us it means you were unsuccessful on this occasion.

For more information on this product, email us at: [email protected]

Nice pickup, Fran. I'm still right on the edge of the fence with these. I'd love a pair, but I'd rather have the Denim Blue 998. If I can't find a pair soon I'll just take the loss and pick up the 996 as a consolation prize.
Thanks. I was on the hunt for those 998's but there's no luck. I got excited when the NB store in NY restocked them a while back only to find out that they don't do phone orders 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom