Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These NB1s came out great. CNS inspired but for half the price with discounts and ebates.

My CNS Squeek SOOO bad when i walk, i put baby powder under the insole. still squeaked, swapped out the insole with a AM 2016 insole... still squeaks.. is it the leather sock liner? I am so lost right now.  

Should be earth and tan
I have thought about making this pair myself, they look fire as hell. I love the dark green on earth/tan.

I want to know what the N's are. Are they both black reflective? Or is it navy? I can't tell. I think i would make them both with suede N's, Dark Green suede for bottom N, and then Black suede for the top N. 

For my 2nd pair of NB1's I'm between this green/earth pair and then this 998 Black Koi look-a-like:

Which one should i go for? 

My CNS Squeek SOOO bad when i walk, i put baby powder under the insole. still squeaked, swapped out the insole with a AM 2016 insole... still squeaks.. is it the leather sock liner? I am so lost right now.  
It's the tongue and leather liner.   Loosen the laces up a tad and it should be better. 

NBlove - I like your black koi version.  I designed a showa sanshoku koi, have yet to pull the trigger though.

Last edited:

It is the inside leather on the tongue rubbing against the leather sock liner. 

I tried loosening my laces but that didn't help.

What did help is if you squeeze the sides of the tongue in a bit, so the back leather of the tongue doesn't rub on the liner.

It is the inside leather on the tongue rubbing against the leather sock liner. 

I tried loosening my laces but that didn't help.

What did help is if you squeeze the sides of the tongue in a bit, so the back leather of the tongue doesn't rub on the liner.
That makes a lot of sense too.  Especially since the tongue is stiff as hell man. 

KITHNYC.COM still has a 10 and 6.5 in the Homage Gel Lyte iii....if anybody wants to get the 10 for me for xmas, i'll send you my address for shipping. :wink:

NBlove - I like your black koi version.  I designed a showa sanshoku koi, have yet to pull the trigger though.
Thanks! Yours look fresh too, red and black shoes are always a good decision, but i refuse to call it "bred"... lol

Getting both! Excited the clot gl3 will be worldwide release!
Is that confirmed? That was the reason i was gonna just go for the concepts cause I can never seem to score on Asia releases...

Everything I see says only on clots website and a worldwide release hasnt been scheduled.

Last edited:
Is that confirmed? That was the reason i was gonna just go for the concepts cause I can never seem to score on Asia releases...
Everything I see says only on clots website and a worldwide release hasnt been scheduled.
Saw on clot instagram reply that there will be worldwide release... Info coming soon...

Back
Top Bottom