Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

didn't work for on sale shoes, trust me i tried lol.. or at least the ones i wanted. didn't go around the whole site trying different things

didn't work for on sale shoes, trust me i tried lol.. or at least the ones i wanted. didn't go around the whole site trying different things
I've got a bunch of shoes in my cart and it hasn't worked ever since i got the email from END.

Must be excluding a ton of stuff.

Same here. I'm done with 998's. Got Nighthawks from J Crew today and they are JACKED. A lot of the NB1's I've seen are bad too. Gunna stick to 997's and 1400's til they kill those too.

Especially with Nighthawks it's definitely worth it to bring them back and get another pair. I've seen a lot of pairs of nighthawks look good and a few looked really bad but if you say something about the quality and more people return pairs for poor quality and construction they'll get it together. Part of the biggest reason people go to NB is the quality. I don't think they want to kill that reputation.

NEWBALANCE_SHOES_0_36_4.jpg

How much should I pay for a pair of 998 phoenix red?

Especially with Nighthawks it's definitely worth it to bring them back and get another pair. I've seen a lot of pairs of nighthawks look good and a few looked really bad but if you say something about the quality and more people return pairs for poor quality and construction they'll get it together. Part of the biggest reason people go to NB is the quality. I don't think they want to kill that reputation.

True. They don't have my size right now though so can't exchange.

Cncpts are ok. I'll probably pass though.

Bored af at work today so playing around with NB1. 

What do you guys think of these 3? 

Going for that La MJC x Colette vibe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom