Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I dont think they're an instant classic, but without a doubt one of the better 998 collabs this year.

Better than the current NB1 Horween/ Color Wheel right now.

Im going to try and grab on Boxing Day.

Last edited:
For today

3m

Does New Balance let you return ID's? I want to order a few but I am always hesitant about some of the colors...

So I found a pair of RF No sleep NBs on NRML.CA and PayPal ******* blocks my sale, this happen to anyone else? I live in Seattle, we buy from Canadian stores all the time. Anyways I'm hoping for those Concepts and then I gotta slow down, but I've been recycling of late, selling all my flashy Js. I did get the Hanon 25th anniversaries for 320 including shipping for a size 13, made my day. But I'm typically NB over Asics
*And I don't understand the rationale of some of you people that C-notes are considered a classic by most and you're telling me these (concepts) arent about the same or better??

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for those wine/Burgendy 1400s for $100 PM me I can try to help a few people out.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for those wine/Burgendy 1400s for $100 PM me I can try to help a few people out.

My outlet has fsr of the navy blue and hunter green 1400s from the J Crew line if anyone needs..they also have 1400sb and BKS but random sizes. Same price as well..lmk if anyone needs anything

Shooting for the CNCPTS 998 this weekend, never owned a 998 so I'm kinda unsure about sizing...I'm an 8.5 in Asics any help? Thanks
From my own personal experience, 998s run a full size big.  I wear a 9 in most shoes and 8.5 in others that run a little big.  I wear an 8 in 998s.

Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom