Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:smh: another bad j crew collab. i just dont see what alot of you do with some of their collabs. Only ever seen 3 that i've liked

Man volt doesn't work on any brand, just cause Nike wears the hell out of it doesn't mean it looks good.

I'm surprised to see the all white midsole catching so much flack on the RF, next to the leather liner, that's easily my favorite part of the shoe. Like the old SNS GPI and GSI, I am really happy to see it again, would be a cool NB1 option IMO.

I'm thankful for NB1 but the lack of midsole options really rustles my jimmies.

Reported lol
lol have you two turned this into a fun joke? Always wondered if @instagram  actually reported people when he said so 
eek.gif

Thanks!  I have plenty of blue shoes, so I was leaning towards seaglass.  This would be my first seaglass pair.  Still undecided on the design though...ughh
This round of NB1 options seems to make decent designs, but nothing too spectacular.

So whats up with all the horoween rumors for NB1?

This round of NB1 options seems to make decent designs, but nothing too spectacular.
After participating in the contests, I get designers block man lol.  Oh and dont get me started with their choices of winners either lol, some of those shoes they pick are straight hideous.  Not saying I should win, but damn lol 

So whats up with all the horoween rumors for NB1?

After participating in the contests, I get designers block man lol.  Oh and dont get me started with their choices of winners either lol, some of those shoes they pick are straight hideous.  Not saying I should win, but damn lol 
The most recent winner... Sheesh. They look like something Skittles the Clown would be wearing. I don't understand how they won...

No offense to them if that person posts on this board......

I've been staring at my 576FRA NB1 for the longest time now, even with the 20% i just can't seem to pull the trigger

Horween options need to come ASAP

Last edited:
man i wish I could get the black heelcap from the speckled midsole without the GD speckled midsole

Can anybody shed some light on the difference in the two purples in real life?

Last edited:

man i wish I could get the black heelcap from the speckled midsole without the GD speckled midsole

Can anybody shed some light on the difference in the two purples in real life?
Which two purples, are you talking about the deep orchid and asteroid?

Back
Top Bottom