Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I guess I should have gone to law school 
laugh.gif
You don't.  Trust me. Tough market right now. But there's been a change in dress code in recent years in most companies.  But corporate will always be corporate.

Damn. Was gonna grab those premiers. What to do. Wait? ID a pair. Get a pair of Boosts. Get those burgundy/red NB 997's.

Damn. Was gonna grab those premiers. What to do. Wait? ID a pair. Get a pair of Boosts. Get those burgundy/red NB 997's.
I would wait. I was aiming to cop from bait with a coupon code but I got peer pressured into copping from premier. No regrets though esp after seeing all the pics of them in hand. 

Last edited:
like everyone keeps saying, wait for the premiers to release at other spots.  they'll be an easy cop.  Those burgundy/red 997 are 
smokin.gif
.  I need to find another pair on disco.  #teamdoubleup

For those that already got their Premiers, do they fit they same as most 998s? Only reason I ask is the last 998 I picked up (the hilltops) felt a half size large for me.

For those that already got their Premiers, do they fit they same as most 998s? Only reason I ask is the last 998 I picked up (the hilltops) felt a half size large for me.
The Premiers fit same as my other 998s. My Hilltops feel larger in the toe box as well. Its because the mesh stretches (alot) as you move your feet and the perf suede does not. 

Been out of the thread for a little while, what's the latest with the sneaker freaker tassie tigers?

It was probably asked 100 times but can anybody tell me where I can find white NB laces (997 if that matters)?

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom