Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

was hesitant about buying these because of the price but something about that handwritten thank you made it worth it 
laugh.gif
 never got that before. nice touch premier
I would write you and anyone else a thank you note if you spent $220 bucks with me LMAO

was hesitant about buying these because of the price but something about that handwritten thank you made it worth it 
laugh.gif
 never got that before. nice touch premier
the hand written note is simple, inexpensive, brilliant!!!!

left the customer feeling good about the experience & didn't cost the company anything.

whoever originally thought of that should have been promoted 

was hesitant about buying these because of the price but something about that handwritten thank you made it worth it :lol:  never got that before. nice touch premier

Premier is definitely up there along with End. Two of the best retailers in the industry.

Premier is definitely up there along with End. Two of the best retailers in the industry.
never dealt with either Premier or End....very interested to hear what makes them the best? can you elaborate on why you think they are? thanks!!!!

never dealt with either Premier or End....very interested to hear what makes them the best? can you elaborate on why you think they are? thanks!!!!

Haven't ordered from Premier before but END is top notch. Packaging, shipping speed - just right. I ordered a shoe on Thursday and received it on Monday. Even though the shoe was on sale, it came with a little thank you note.

Premier has a great staff base; their product stock on their site is actually what they have and ship out; they ship literally hours after you order in most cases if during working hours; they include handwritten notes when they send your shoes to you.......they are basically one of the best boutiques in terms of customer service and shipping I have dealt with in a long time.  I would say the same for Bows and Arrows in Berkeley; also a top notch crew working there.  Can't go wrong ordering from either shop!

can anyone comment on how solebox 1500's fit? fit like 997/998?

Last edited:
Makes me happy to see this thread move so well. 

The premiers' sole are fantastic, I just feel the toe wrap is a little loose. But definitely glad that premier is doing so well, one of my favorite shops.

I love seeing my hometown shop get love on here. :pimp:

The dudes at Premier are good guys for sure. Glad to see them flourishing. I remember copping SBs from them when they had a store the size of a walk-in closet. It's crazy to see them be this known in the sneaker world.

Anyone think the 577 Napes will hit the sales rack anywhere? Not trying to drop $230 if I don't have to.

Anyone think the 577 Napes will hit the sales rack anywhere? Not trying to drop $230 if I don't have to.
Not on sale per se but they're on End for $169 (plus $11 shipping to US). Only three sizes left for the grey/burgundy pair though but plenty of sizes left for the other colorway.

Edit: added links

http://www.endclothing.com/us/brand...577ngb-the-napes-made-in-england-m577ngb.html

http://www.endclothing.com/us/brand...577ngo-the-napes-made-in-england-m577ngo.html

Last edited:
Not on sale per se but they're on End for $169 (plus $11 shipping to US). Only three sizes left for the grey/burgundy pair though but plenty of sizes left for the other colorway.

Edit: added links

http://www.endclothing.com/us/brand...577ngb-the-napes-made-in-england-m577ngb.html

http://www.endclothing.com/us/brand...577ngo-the-napes-made-in-england-m577ngo.html

You're the man. I was just coming back to the thread to say "nevermind" and that I found them on END.

Thanks man!

I was also a tad upset about my yeezy miss which is why I also ordered these. It was my plan the entire time. And honestly I think you and me will be happy with this purchase. I do have the TD yeezy so that sort of ease the pain as well. 

BUT....I ordered these and the Adidas PrimeKnit  Tubular X which is set to release at the end of this month/early sept.
Great minds think alike. I also copped these Y-3s to soothe my yeezyless sorrows. #fullboostsole 

Back
Top Bottom